Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Rochdale match thread 01/10/16

Comments

• edited October 2016
    BR3red said:

We want Roland out is sung...

You'll be pleased to know that only 1.5% of Roland Duchatelet actually gives a F***.
  • corner taken.....in it comes....free header goes wide
  • H-T 0-1 to a chorus of boos as the players head down the tunnel.
  • edited October 2016
    HT 0-1
  • less than a quarter of the season gone and already 12 points behind Scunthorpe
  • Slade is a fucking joke.
    Jackson playing the number 10 role lol.
  • Absolute rubbish. Now let's see what our esteemed manager will do. Joke.
  • That was total and utter shit. Get Crofts and Jackson off and never play them again
  • Apart from Lookman in midfield we are creating zilch. Awful.
  • Sponsored links:

• We deserve more than this dross!
    Even if it was only a fiver
  • Let's see if Katie learns from her mistakes and plans for relegation.
  • HT stats addicks first-:
    possession...............54% - 46%
    shots on................... 1 - 3
    shots off................... 1 - 3
    corners..................... 1 - 4

GOALS..................... 0 - 1
  • I cannot begin to describe how bad this is. We've offered nothing. One up front at home. Faffing about passing backwards followed by the punt forward to no-one. It is total and utter dross. Mind numbingly dull.
  • I cannot begin to describe how bad this is. We've offered nothing. One up front at home. Faffing about passing backwards followed by the punt forward to no-one. It is total and utter dross. Mind numbingly dull.

This
  • edited October 2016

I cannot begin to describe how bad this is. We've offered nothing. One up front at home. Faffing about passing backwards followed by the punt forward to no-one. It is total and utter dross. Mind numbingly dull.

Sounds like the Rochdale commentators are definitely watching the same game :disappointed: .
  • Thank God for my boycott
  • Sponsored links:

• And mine. Going to spend the train fare I would in other times have paid on a very decent bottle of wine instead.
  • I almost cracked and ended the boycott today. My daughters talked me out of it ("good luck with that but we're not going") so guess I owe them.
  • edited October 2016
    Mate at the game has just said Jackson and Crofts have been an utter disgrace to the shirt.

Midfield will send us down at this rate.
  • The Valley of Hate.

How very, very sad.
  • we currently lie in 18th place, 12 points behind Scunthorpe and 5 points from play off place
  • Slade returns to his table for the half time team talk:

Nice cloth, I feel like it's improved my footy skills just looking at it
  • Didn't make the trip due to illness . Bloody glad I didn't
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!