Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Rochdale match thread 01/10/16

Comments

• Lookman prob up top
  • Redhenry said:

Slade likes playing three cm with one winger in a 442

I know :(. It's like watching a really rubbish Brian Clough team trying to play in the modern era. The problem is we don't have a central midfielder who fits the "wide midfielder" role, and I'd also argue we don't have a central midfield pairing good enough in quality and athleticism to not get overrun against a three-man central midfield.
  • SDAddick said:

Redhenry said:

I know :(. It's like watching a really rubbish Brian Clough team trying to play in the modern era. The problem is we don't have a central midfielder who fits the "wide midfielder" role, and I'd also argue we don't have a central midfield pairing good enough in quality and athleticism to not get overrun against a three-man central midfield.
    Spot on
  • Dale maybe playing a 4-1-2-3 formation today
  • C'mon you rip roaring free scoring Addicks!!!
  • Eastbourne is The Sunshine Coast. Say no more.

I'm on the real Sunshine Coast ! Beautiful 26 degrees today, went to the beach and saw a couple of humpback whales on their annual migration back south, with their new calves. Midnight now.
  • Afternoon Red and the match thread crew.

Been a lot of rain this morning here but the sun is currently out shining in the Beautiful South East London, what's the weather her currently like wherever you are in the Uk / World ?

Weather report from down here in Cornwall:

Sunshine and showers and 15 degrees ........ and it's mostly the same every day of the year, summer, autumn, winter and spring.

• Teams are on the way out.............COYR's
  • The soft as shite southern poofs will mince around for 60 minutes to no great effect at which point the real men from oop north will school them like their wives on a Friday night. 2-1 to The Dale.

Oldham,Rochdale and Coventry have two wins between them at The Valley ,guess who has not beaten them .
  • SDAddick said:

Redhenry said:

I wouldn't be confident in our central midfielders holding their own against 2 opponents either.
  • Sponsored links:

• Sunny here in Brentwood. Couldn't face going today after Tuesday's performance. Watching the Ryder Cup.
  • Game ko's addicks attacking the JS Stand.......fox has it....mag.....but defended
  • Cloudy with the occasional shower in the South of France. Hope my Dad remembers my weekend away with a mate, otherwise he'll be sitting in East Stand block D wondering where I am.
  • This is toilet!
  • Shaky start from Charlton according to their commentary team.
  • Greetings from the queue outside. Thankfully there is the match thread. Can hear the drim, not much else
  • we have a throw.....pearce to mag....cut out....baur...lookie....tackled....they come forward.....fox to pearce.....crofts...foley....mag has it......they clear
  • Sponsored links:

• we are playing 4-5-1
  • Both teams lining up two solid bands of four.
  • foley has it....but tackled and they come forward....lookie tackles.....and wins a gk
  • been told we are playing 4-2-3-1
  • RedChaser said:

Both teams lining up two solid bands of four.

According to their commentators.
  • fox has the ball....to mag....tackled and they clear for a throw....taken
  • holmes has the ball....tackled our throw
  • Eastbourne is The Sunshine Coast. Say no more.

I'm on the real Sunshine Coast ! Beautiful 26 degrees today, went to the beach and saw a couple of humpback whales on their annual migration back south, with their new calves. Midnight now.
    What you on about the "real" Sunshine Coast? Beautiful yesterday 16 degrees, went to the beach and saw a Migratory couple having a hump as a result of cheap beer from the annual Oct Eastbourne Beerfest. !!Local nature at it's best.
    Beer festival hasn't started yet, people are always at it on Eastbourne beach :-)
  • lookie attacks....keeper comes out and clears.....baur to foley...he slips
  • Surface very slippery players having difficulty keeping their feet.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!