Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Shrewsbury- Match Thread

Comments

• Options

5 mins till kick off. Oh dear.

Um, nice lens
  • Options
    robroy said:

East Stand looking empty

Looks as though are old seats haven't been snapped up!
  • Options
    Shrews with ball on their right, chipped forward, Pearce deals, falls to Shrews for cross, Solly tries to chest to Rudd but puts it behind...Shrews Corner
  • Options
    Corner knocked across box from McGivern but no one there to finish. Dodgy from set plays again
  • Options

Could have gone tonight but opted not to as I've had a crazy busy week and I didn't think it'd be much good. But as today has gone on I've felt more and more like I'm missing out. Guess I just can't can't stop.. like a drug to me.

Yes, I wasn't going to go anyway, am feeling slightly under the weather and it's the Olympics... but it does feel a bit odd to be here at home
  • Options
    Wow that is so empty. Unbelievable compared to what crowds we had last time around in league one.
  • Options
    robroy said:

East Stand looking empty

I may be lousy at calculations but to me that looks about 10%, perhaps 15%, full at the most. Which means there are around 600 there. Assuming the other stands are fuller (aside from the travelling support who is in the loo at the moment) it's hard to see how the attendance will reach five figures.
  • Options
    Solly...up to Foley...Charlton throw...back to Shrews...cross in across goal but no one on the end of it...bit of a let off
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Holmes runs at defense, Riley takes him out...Free kick Charlton
  • Options
    Still getting used to the rhythm of this, so sorry if none of this makes sense or is coherent
  • Options
    Holmes to take from left hand side, 2 yards in from goal line...swung in...pinging around...cleared...solly back in...McGivern clears...Solly to Fox....Ball in but there was a free kick against Charlton
  • Options
    I feel the need for a game of guess the real attendance later
  • Options
    Shrews take FK quicky, pass it around midfield, then back to keeper, long...Crofts long, Mcgennis gets on the end of it but misses
  • Options
    Very open game. Holmes had a chance to get at the defense but heavy touch gets away
  • Options
    Shrews corner after long ball comes off Pearce
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    on JM chance,

Posh 2-0 Millwall
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

Still getting used to the rhythm of this, so sorry if none of this makes sense or is coherent

Said Karel Fraeye before his first team talk
  • Options
    Apparently Big Dave is doing the announcements at Ebbsfleet n sounding good
  • Options
    Corner, cleared...crossed again...goes to other end...then Crofts clears away back to Shrews keeper
  • Options
    Brown on right goes past Solly at first but he recovers to block cross...Shrews throw...ball richochets around then Konsa clears
  • Options
    We all laugh but that attendance is without a call for a boycott! Just shows how much Charlton has been destroyed by the regime!
  • Options
    Shrews overloading Charlton midfield and are doing well, 3-4-3 when going forward. I suspect our lack of mobility in midfield is showing
  • Options
    Chris Wilder going well at Sheffield Utd! :smiley:
  • Options
    Shrews with ball around edge of area, Konsa in, then Crofts, Shrews putting pressure on Charlton, Ball in Crofts clears but offside...Pressure relieving free kick...Charlton have been under the cosh for the last five minutes or so
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!