Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Shrewsbury- Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    To be fair this starting 11 was the one which started the second half well, and got the equaliser. If Jackson had been in CM, in a more defensive role he wouldn't have been there to score the equaliser

• Options

Ground is always empty 20 mins before KO midweek

Not quite this empty!!!!!, must be less than 2,500 in here and it's nearly 7.40
  • Options

Ground is always empty 20 mins before KO midweek

Not quite this empty!!!!!, must be less than 2,500 in here and it's nearly 7.40
    Doubt there's even that many
  • Options
    We have the dream team of El Tel and Greg Stubley on commentary tonight.

The referee is Gavin Ward.
  • Options
    Terry has had some very kind words to say about Richard Murray, and rightfully so. As Terry says, for whatever we may disagree with him on over the last couple years, he has done some great things for the club and no one would wish cancer on their worst enemy (paraphrasing).
  • Options
    Needn't have bothered opening the away end, should've sat them in the lower west down that end
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Unchanged XI ought to give everyone (Slade included) a chance to see if Saturday's 1st half was a one-off or an indication of a bigger problem.
  • Options
    Come on you mathematicians, you could count the crowd before they put out a nonsense figure
  • Options
    It's worth noting that the Euro U-19s ended on July 21 for Lookie. He reported for training the following Monday (July 25), and played 20 minutes against Ipswich the following evening (26/7). He has not had much time off, and his season will run June (when U-19 training started) to May this year.
  • Options
    We're under way!!!! Defending the Covered End, attacking Jimmy Seed with about 300 Shrews, COYR!!!
  • Options
    Solly...long to Josh...runs for Ajose to Holmes, closed down out of play for Shrews throw....El-Abd long, Solly swiped away, Ajose pursues and back to GK
  • Options
    Charlton 1-2 between Holmes and JJ down left, tried to play Fox through but just too long for Fox before he could cross.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It sounds like JJ and Crofts central, Foley right, Holmes left....GK Shrews, bounces around, Holmes with it...Fox overlaps, Holmes tries to play him but overhit
  • Options
    Back to JJ...Chipped to Crofts, back to Foley...Charlton with possession...played slowly backward...Fox crosses for Ajose...SAVE
  • Options
    Ajose unlucky, Holmes and Fox combined well down the left, Ajose takes it past a couple players and hits it low and hard, keeper down to save
  • Options
    Could have gone tonight but opted not to as I've had a crazy busy week and I didn't think it'd be much good. But as today has gone on I've felt more and more like I'm missing out. Guess I just can't can't stop.. like a drug to me.
  • Options
    Training ground set play, Fox just gets under it after Crofts dummy
  • Options
    robroy said:

East Stand looking empty

You reap what you sow Pinnochio :smirk:
  • Options
    GK...back to Rudd...out to Solly...back to Rudd...long El-Abd to JJ to Holmes...Holmes drives and taken off his toes on edge of area
  • Options
    North
  • Options
    Holmes got to edge of the box, shaped to shoot but played to Ajose who had it taken off his toes
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!