Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Shrewsbury- Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Unreal! RS i take it back, you are God xoxox
  • Options
    Charlton 3-0 at home within half an hour. Haven't been this far ahead at home since Bolton last year...
  • Options
    It's beginning to click!
  • Options
    I've just come in for my break and Twitter has nearly broke my iPhone. Unfucking believable Jeff!!
  • Options
    Shrews go forward but Ricky Holmes closes down...then gives away a free kick....
  • Options

Holmes is gonna be unreal

He looks the business. Well, he did at Bury.
  • Options
    Well this is utterly incomprehensible.
  • Options
    Up to 11th
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Take back everything I said about Holmes on sat...as bad as I thought he was then, he's absolutely tearing them a new one every time he gets he ball tonight and looks like the player we thought we'd signed
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

@Redmidland will never be allowed to do another commentary thread

harsh....but if we get 6 I'll back you on that :wink:
  • Options
    Shrews forward...O'Brien goes for goal but goes harmlessly wide...GK Rudd....
  • Options
    Lol, straight in, Holmes on a hat-trick :smile:

Last time I remember seeing a goal go straight in from a corner it was against us. Think we were playing Swindon at The Valley in the late 90's early 00's.
  • Options
    Just caught thread before going off to night shift. Hadn't looked as was feeling like I'd jinx it. What a great start. Will feel better on drive in now. Love JJ. He's one of us. I'm pretty sure he could have a swan song season and stay for a lot longer. Well done Holmes for taking the game by scruff of the neck.
  • Options
    Shrews have come at us, and it's helped us by creating space in behind...Shrews didn't come to sit deep but they've paid for their bravery
  • Options
    Wish we would make 3 or 4 more quality signings like RH/Ajose/Novak etc and we really could be a decent squad.
  • Options

I decide not to go and we get 3 goals in the first half hour. Bloody joke..

Especially as I only saw us win once last year.

So it isn't all Katriens fault then! it is you ya bstard lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I decide not to go and we get 3 goals in the first half hour. Bloody joke..

Especially as I only saw us win once last year.

It's personal!
  • Options
    Just what the establishment ordered to get more bums on seats :wink:
  • Options
    Fox claims a corner but a GK...forward to Tony...Shrews in possession....Dobbs into penalty area...cross...Konsa clears welll....Holmes runs at Reily...cries of shoot...gives it away
  • Options
    dizzee said:

Wish we would make 3 or 4 more quality signings like RH/Ajose/Novak etc and we really could be a decent squad.

Patience my boy Patience!! :wink:
  • Options
    Even the thought of KM and Colin laughing and telling each other how Uncle Rolly knows best can't take the zing off this feeling.

C'mon Roland, sell when we're winning.
  • Options
    Charlton fans chanting "Give us a wave" to RS and he does...Mcgennis almost wins possession but Shrews with McGivern to El-Abd...ball forward but Konsa gets something on it...Brown crosses to back post...away just...
  • Options
    OMG this is what we needed to ease the RD Blues.
  • Options
    just saw millwall are losing
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!