Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's cobblers match thread 13/8/16

Comments

• mogodon said:

Thanks for the updates everyone. Would anyone like to make a guess at the number of folk there. As opposed to the 'attendance' figure we will be given later?

The North Korean Press Agency will claim at least 11,000.
    Give me a couple of minutes, I'll count them.....
  • Bringing on youth players too early again?
  • addicks gk.....we go long.......they win it back........solly nicks it.....foley.....jj is tackled.....kons....back to rudd......fox...crofts.....to solly......but tackled.....holmes concedes a throw
  • edited August 2016
    BR3red said:

Inches wide to 2-0

Konsa lost his man again, free header

Get Bauer on

Lamb to the slaughter I thought kids working up chimneys was outlawed in the 19th century.
  • throw taken....they attack again......cross is blocked by holmes and is then fouled.....our fk
  • fk taken....foley....ajose.....fox....mac....tackled.....they win it and come forward.....now they play keep ball.....solly win sit....holmes...mac.....to ajose....they just clear
  • Agard 2 goals for MK, some teams get a striker that can score
  • Sponsored links:

• 31 minutes in.

Is that Squirrel Face at the back of the directors' box? Hard to hide in such an empty ground ...
  • kons is fouled.....fk taken.....by rudd....they send the ball back to rudd......he clears again.....kons...fox....solly....to jp now jj.....crofts....mac.....attacks....shoots from distance....wide and high
  • BFG, Lookman and Leeds fell all to come on at HT....CM, well we don't have one...wingers, totally non existent (Holmes has done the square route of fuck all) and strikers haven't touched the ball (not really their fault)

It's absolutely dire
  • I'm glad I'm 250 miles away. Is it as shite as it sounds?
  • Oh and the less said about fox the better...sadly we can't use more subs
  • gk taken.....eventually......jj wins it.....to jp.....fox.....mac....ajose.....into box....crofts....shoots..blocked....foley....crofts is tackled....jp....fox....crosses....crofts....holmes....shoots...mac heads..........corner
  • ross1 said:

Agard 2 goals for MK, some teams get a striker that can score

He wouldn't score in this side
    Messi wouldn't!

You cannot have 11 subs :smile:
  • Observations after 35 mins:

Midfield overrun.

Passing not too flash.

Defence suspect to crosses.

If you're going to hoof it up to the front man and midfield running onto a possible knockdown!

What the f*** is the ref wearing? If Northampton are wearing white shirts and black shorts why haven't you got a shirt that's a distinctive colour? In this bright sunshine lime green (I assume) a bit too similar! Not that our playersneed an excuse ...
  • Sponsored links:

• Bottom of league 1 as it stands. How you enjoying the new era?
  • 30 minutes in.

Half of them will be freebies, genuinely.
    Are the freebies / give aways in the
    limeygent said:

mogodon said:

Thanks for the updates everyone. Would anyone like to make a guess at the number of folk there. As opposed to the 'attendance' figure we will be given later?

The North Korean Press Agency will claim at least 11,000.
    Give me a couple of minutes, I'll count them.....
    I remember counting those at Blackpool away one night. Sad that we are mirroring them.

• corner taken....in it comes....by holmes.....jj heads....they clear.....solly....to jp......they win it back again...and our throw which kons takes
  • Gotta be honest though. A lot on here thought he would be great before ko. Let's not get on the back of another youngster.

I'm not getting on his back mate just annoyed that we keep throwing these kids in too early so that the Douchbag can flog them on for a profit and don't give a toss if he ruins them like he has Ahearne Grant.
  • Gotta be honest though. A lot on here thought he would be great before ko. Let's not get on the back of another youngster.

Nobody has, support for team has been positive

Other than Johnson bring boo'd when his name was read out, lol. And Johnson johnson you are a c... When the subs came out to warm up - although he didn't bother for some reason ....

I spent last season consoling myself that as crap as he was in the Championship, he'd actually be a real plus in League 1. Hmm.
  • rudd......holmes...flicks on.....fox....holmes....crosses.....but gk
  • Holmes, Foley and Maggenis look good but this is dire.
  • gk taken....long......jj heads it....crofts....holmes.....crofts....fox....mac....ajose....to jj....but just short......they clear....kons sends it up field.....mac wins a throw
  • Well I am finding losing from the comfort of my sofa . Far, better than actually having to sit in upper west and see it in front of me. Thanks RD & KM !
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!