Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's cobblers match thread 13/8/16

Comments

• BR3red said:

Gotta be honest though. A lot on here thought he would be great before ko. Let's not get on the back of another youngster.

Nobody has, support for team has been positive

Other than Johnson bring boo'd when his name was read out, lol. And Johnson johnson you are a c... When the subs came out to warm up - although he didn't bother for some reason ....
    I wasn'digging anyone out. Just worried another youngster thrown on too soon would become another target for the boo boys generally.
  • Anyone remember the good old days when we were just shit but without the humiliatingly so dimension?
    Just before Fraeye joined us.....happy times....
  • HT stats..addicks first-:
    possession.............62% - 38%
    shots on................. 1 - 1
    shots off................. 6 - 2
    corners................... 2 - 1

GOALS................... 0 - 1

One, yes one, effort on target. Unbelievable Jeff.

• Gundmundsson - on the bench
    Pope - not in the squad
    Harriott - on the bench
    Makienok- not in the squad

We don't need them anyway this is a new era! And we are lovin it! (Sorry McDonald's)
  • Teams are back out
  • HT stats..addicks first-:
    possession.............62% - 38%
    shots on................. 1 - 1
    shots off................. 6 - 2
    corners................... 2 - 1

GOALS................... 0 - 1

One, yes one, effort on target. Unbelievable Jeff.

Take the positives out of it, that's 4 shots in 3 games now!
  • off we go....they ko....we are attacking Covered end.....no changes
  • Is it weird I look forward more to Charlton live than actually watching charlton live
  • 3Rd kit is beautiful... Have already grabbed the protest shirt and really didn't want to but think I may have to buy it
  • Sponsored links:

• So fecking pedictable why cant those cnuts see it?

Slade will have his bags packed ready i reckon....
  • they have the ball.....now go backwards....plying keep ball......they go long......rudd has it....kons....jp....fox now....to jj....now crofts......fox.....is tackled.....holmes concedes a throw
  • kons has the ball to rudd....to mac.....out jumped......fox wins a throw
  • no changes? Oh well, two down and he might change things, another reactive rather than pro active manager. At the very least Lookie or Botaka should have replaced one of the three static midfielders.
  • No changes ? We really do have a league 1 level manager. Bring back Bob Peeters
  • jj to foley....kons...solly....holmes...solly....jj now...jp....to jj.......kons....we are playing keep ball....jp...fox.....to jp...to kons....now solly....to holmes.....mac.....ajose....tackled.....and concedes a throw
  • If it is still 0-1 with five minutes to go, he will bring off a striker and put on a defender
  • No changes is unbelievable
  • We going sideways or long
  • Criminal not to change anything, rapidly losing faith in RS
  • Sponsored links:

• throw taken....they have the ball...and go back to keeper...he goes long....solly clears...and to jj....now fox....ajose....jj to fox attacks.....wins a throw
  • fox to jj.....fox....crofts....shoots....great save from their keeper.....corner
  • ross1 said:

If it is still 0-1 with five minutes to go, he will bring off a striker and put on a defender

Probably Rojo so he can swear at the fans at the end
  • RedChaser said:

Same horse different jockey.

• Holmes is absolutely garbage and I've seen some shit in my time

One view

This is absolutely shite again. No threat. No pace. No movement. Sorry but Konsa isn't ready for this needs to come off at half time. Other than Holmes the midfield is non-existant again. Absolutely dreadful.

Polar view

Who is right
    Trust me I am !!!!!
  • edited August 2016
    Does Slade not do attacking line ups!!!!!!
  • corner taken...in it comes they clear...kons....to mac....tackled.....solly wins it....to rud....kons....holmes.....long ball cleared...foley....holmes....ajose....holmes....tackled....
  • uie2 said:

Does Slade not good attacking line ups!!!!!!

WHAT???
  • foley...ajose...mac....ajose.....shoots.....widde!!!!
  • shot was inches wide!!!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!