Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's cobblers match thread 13/8/16

Comments

• Here we go again...... again.... again....
  • Aaaarrgghhh. 0-1.
  • No marking back stick, had all the time to place his header back across keeper. Very poor...

• All just get on the pitch and put an end to this shit please
  • Bollocks........
  • we ko they win the ball back.....konsa.....now to crofts....konsa....jp.....attacks....fox....crofts...mac....solly....crofts....solly now attacks....foley....heads to crofts...shoots over the bar
  • 92 years since Charlton failed to score in their opening two games SSN
  • 91 years since we last failed to score in our 2 opening games re SSN
  • Fans fault.
  • One positive is that josh has started well, he has some throw on him.
  • Sponsored links:

• gk taken by them....foley wins it....to kons.....solly out for a throw
  • I thought our defence was going to be the cornerstone of the team and it was midfield where the problem was?
  • Setting up with that side at home to a team in League 2 last year.. deserve to be stung. Slade's selections are puzzling to say the least. Just f off all of you so we can start again from scratch. What is SCP up to these days?
  • Midfield is a car crash. Change it now Russell. Lookman on before the game is gone.
  • ross1 said:

92 years since Charlton failed to score in their opening two games SSN

91 years since we last failed to score in our 2 opening games re SSN

Which one of you is Meire
  • Good to see we have made a new start.
  • they take the throw.....in it comes....holmes wins it......but they get it back again.......foley intercepts.....fox....wins a throw....taken.....kons....but tackled.....however we get a gk
  • Not sure the players have read the programme notes about this being the start of a wonderful new era
  • Sponsored links:

• Jeff Stelling just said its 91 years since we failed to score in our opening 2 league games. Fingers need to be pulled out!!!
  • this 'new era' feels very similar to the last.....
  • edited August 2016
    How tall is this Pearce fella wasn't over impressed with his ariel ability last week.
  • crofts to holmes....tackled.....they attack...kons concedes a fk
  • fk taken.....in it comes......foley wins it.....jj...ajose....mac.....holmes.....attacks....shoots....saved
  • BR3red said:

One positive is that josh has started well, he has some throw on him.

He should have he's a bleeding goalkeeper :smiley:
  • I have a get rich quick scheme I'd like to sell you, all it involves is you placing a simple £10 bet once a week against a certain south london team, naming no names... Predicting 1,000,000% returns over a season. Inbox me if interested ;-)
  • Can't believe this. Seems unlucky today.

It feels worse right now

Meet the new boss ........ the same as the old boss
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!