Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Under 21s (Match updates and news)

Comments

• Adigun fires well over from a corner
  • Hex said:
    The stream is fine for me but the lights are poor.  Windows 10 laptop using Firefox.
    I logged out in chrome, went back in using Firefox but still no picture 
  • I want £4. 
    I pay every month and don’t get much for it and now there is a live game I miss it.
  • Elerewe down. Not looking great.
  • Deji off, Gough on
  • Deji off injured replaced by Gough
  • Watson not making much of an impression at right back so far
  • I re started my desktop, took ages, tried using firefox from both Luxembourg and the UK, nothing, tried using Chrome from Luxembourg and the UK, nothing.
    How are the watchers accessing things, all I have is the sound.

• 0-2 Bournemouth 
  • I think it is 2-0 to Bournemouth.
  • Sponsored links:

• seth plum said:
    I re started my desktop, took ages, tried using firefox from both Luxembourg and the UK, nothing, tried using Chrome from Luxembourg and the UK, nothing.

Some good attacking play and ropey defending. Seems to be in the dna of the club
  • I wish the commentary would describe what is going on.
  • Seem to have had the stuffing knocked out of us now
  • seth plum said:
    I re started my desktop, took ages, tried using firefox from both Luxembourg and the UK, nothing, tried using Chrome from Luxembourg and the UK, nothing.

This is a pain in the arse as I need to scout an opposition player, although he's on the bench at the moment.
  • Ladapo misses a good opp.
  • Bournemouth front men especially Adiajoy (sp) looking particularly dangerous 
  • Molyneux makes terrible error and Bournemouth fail to take advantage of an open goal.
  • Can't help thinking that the regular promotion of Academy Coaches to the first team has affected the U21s. 
  • I have emailed using the contact on the home page asking them to fix it.
    Not possible to get any kind of handle on what is happening from the commentary.
    Long gaps, things happen you have to guess at, for example we had a chance that was thwarted, next thing it is Bower on a throw.
    Or the first goal, I didn't know it was a goal, we have a mention of Molyneux being chipped, and then a load of talk, then a repeat that Molyneux had been chipped, but it was ages before Terry Smith mentioned that Bournemouth had scored.
    If anybody is at the ground reading this, would you mind asking Terry Smith to tell us what is happening when it is happening.
  • Sponsored links:

• Molineaux way out of his area trying to intercept but doesn’t succeed. Bournemouth should have a third 
  • Watson booked
  • In an attempt to watch the second half, would any watchers describe your method of getting a stream?
    Provider, location, internet service or any other helpful information.
  • seth plum said:
    In an attempt to watch the second half, would any watchers describe your method of getting a stream?
    Provider, location, internet service or any other helpful information.
    I am using my regular stream with no issues I am afraid. Chrome.
  • seth plum said:
    I have emailed using the contact on the home page asking them to fix it.
    Not possible to get any kind of handle on what is happening from the commentary.
    Long gaps, things happen you have to guess at, for example we had a chance that was thwarted, next thing it is Bower on a throw.
    Or the first goal, I didn't know it was a goal, we have a mention of Molyneux being chipped, and then a load of talk, then a repeat that Molyneux had been chipped, but it was ages before Terry Smith mentioned that Bournemouth had scored.
    If anybody is at the ground reading this, would you mind asking Terry Smith to tell us what is happening when it is happening.
    I also emailed them and they replied (or is it an AI reply?) to try refreshing. 
  • I have done every kind of refresh I can think of.

• Ferryman said:
    seth plum said:
    I have emailed using the contact on the home page asking them to fix it.
    I also emailed them and they replied (or is it an AI reply?) to try refreshing. 
    I have refreshed about 30 times, logged out and back in a dozen times and emailed them.
    Joke.
  • Kedwell and Gough looking good.
  • Poor free kick near therir box leads to nothing.
  • Our defence is finding it very difficult to clear their lines.