Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Declan Rudd SIGNS! (Season long loan. Confirmed)

Comments

• Options
    Ruddy Hell ... Wonders will never cease. I shall pass judgement on you after the Bury match. In the meantime, welcome.
  • Options
    Huskaris said:

Greenie said:

Excellent signing for Div 3.

Some of you call it Div 1, some of you call it Div 3, can we all just fucking agree it is League One....
    It's the Conference SuperPremiership
  • Options
    Very impressive signing for L1.

Still need more.

Pull yer fingers out KatRol.
  • Options
    Anybody notice how he didn't actually hold on to any of those shots. Charltonised before he gets here.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Davo55 said:

RedChaser said:

Davo55 said:

Well, cut my cock off and call me Nancy. The club have done something right.

Out goes Phillps then, I imagine.

Alright Nancy :wink:
    Still got my cock (last time I looked, anyway) :smile:
    Why were you looking to see if RedChaser had it???
  • Options
    Good signing but must question his sanity. Expect Phillips to leave, maybe even permanently. Expect a sale sooner rather than later too, good news followed by bad.
  • Options

Davo55 said:

RedChaser said:

Davo55 said:

Well, cut my cock off and call me Nancy. The club have done something right.

Out goes Phillps then, I imagine.

Alright Nancy :wink:
    Still got my cock (last time I looked, anyway) :smile:
    Why were you looking to see if RedChaser had it???
    :open_mouth:
  • Options
    Our ceo is no mug,she insisted he Norwich recall him we still pay his wages.
  • Options
    Shall we wait for the bad to happen first?
  • Options
    Great signing but just hope and prey that A) he doesn't get injured and B) Norwich don't recall him in January.
  • Options
    Leuth said:

Huskaris said:

Greenie said:

Excellent signing for Div 3.

Some of you call it Div 1, some of you call it Div 3, can we all just fucking agree it is League One....
    It's the Conference SuperPremiership
    ChampionshipSerieB
  • Options
    Welcome to the mad house, Declan. You don't have to be Belgian to work here, but it helps.

You'll learn a great deal this season, primarily about who not to sign for if Norwich want to loan you out again next year.
  • Options
    Dean Kiely is goalkeeping coach at Norwich so was able to persuade Declan to join us I imagine.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    MrLargo said:

Welcome to the mad house, Declan. You don't have to be Belgian to work here, but it helps.

You'll learn a great deal this season, primarily about who not to sign for if Norwich want to loan you out again next year And hope you don't mind a swear word or two.

Just added a bit there mate as he he'll have Relegation Roger in front of him.
  • Options
    LordDofB said:

Dean Kiely is goalkeeping coach at Norwich so was able to persuade Declan to join us I imagine.

A hell of lot has changed at the football club since Deano left, and the majority of it in the negative.
  • Options
    Lol, the dreaded YouTube clip, didn't we all get excited when we saw one of these for Thurham, Igor and Peter Parsley.
  • Options
    Every signing Slade has been allowed to complete has been a good one. He just needs to backed and trusted to get plenty more in.
  • Options

Every signing Slade has been allowed to complete has been a good one. He just needs to backed and trusted to get plenty more in.

Big if, but IF he got in 4 more of the pedigree of Novak, Ajose, Rudd and Crofts (and losing a max of Tex perhaps) then would people be happy?

Think a lot will hang on our midfield partnership, assuming the centre two are flanked by Holmes and Lookman
  • Options

Big if, but IF he got in 4 more of the pedigree of Novak, Ajose, Rudd and Crofts (and losing a max of Tex perhaps) then would people be happy?

Think a lot will hang on our midfield partnership, assuming the centre two are flanked by Holmes and Lookman
    I think they would. Shame we couldn't get that right back off West Ham as cover for Solly. What else is needed now? A third senior striker, another central midfielder... It kind of depends how big a role people like Harriott, Ahearne-Grant etc can play.
  • Options
    Decent.

Well done the club.

Pictures Katrien leaning back in her chair, as she reads this thread.
  • Options
    Splodge said:

I think they would. Shame we couldn't get that right back off West Ham as cover for Solly. What else is needed now? A third senior striker, another central midfielder... It kind of depends how big a role people like Harriott, Ahearne-Grant etc can play.
    Think we need a more youthful / pacey midfield option to sit alongside Crofts. I think Harriott, Lookman and Holmes can provide options out wide.

Defo need another more physical striking option, I have Foley down already as Solly back up, and Pearce for Tex would cover the latter leaving.....

Rudd
    Phillips

Solly
    Foley (assume he is already on board)
    Fox
    Holmes Dennis
    Pearce (Assume Tex leaves and he comes in)
    Bauer
    Johnson
    Konsa

NEW CM
    Ba
    Crofts
    Jackson
    Diarra / Kashi (think with their injury recovers that is almost the equivalent of 1 player there)
    Harriott
    Holmes
    Lookman

Ajose
    Novak
    NEW STRIKER
    Ahearne Grant
    Umerah

So thats 4 more (Pearce, Foley, Midfielder, Striker). Maybe another attacking midfielder.