Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Declan Rudd SIGNS! (Season long loan. Confirmed)

Comments

• Options
    Would you put him straight into the line up Saturday?
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Davo55 said:

Well, cut my cock off and call me Nancy. The club have done something right.

Out goes Phillps then, I imagine.

Alright Nancy :wink:
    Still got my cock (last time I looked, anyway) :smile:
  • Options
    edited August 2016

RedChaser said:

Davo55 said:

Well, cut my cock off and call me Nancy. The club have done something right.

Out goes Phillps then, I imagine.

Alright Nancy :wink:
    Why are you winking at him then?
    Don't knock it until you've tried it :wink:
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    His probably injured for the next 6 months and will be ready to play in January.

So close for Dillion 4 days away from being 1st choice keeper to either being on the bench or shipped out, hopefully doesn't dent the young lads confident too much. Nice one scummy Belgians
  • Options
    A goalkeeper named Declan - who'd have thought!
  • Options
    Excellent signing for Div 3.
  • Options
    Just watched the video posted on here, bloody hell what a selection of saves on there!!
  • Options
    He's a very good 'keeper. Especially at third division level. He played 11 games in the Premier League last season and would walk into most Championship team XIs. I'm surprised no-one in the Championship has taken a chance on him.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I imagine Phillips will stay and get game time in cup competitions.
  • Options
    He's actually a good footballer. Like, genuinely good at being a goalkeeper.

How did we snag him?!

Don't get me wrong, I still hold the regime in lower regard than the depths of Tartarus, but they've done something half right here...
  • Options
    Can he be recalled?
  • Options
    Roland's going to be angry, he's gotta break thuram's heart that he won't be coming back here.
  • Options

Can he be recalled?

January at the earliest I think
  • Options
    I did say at the end of last week that the deal might not be completed till this week because of Norwich wanting to ensure that Ruddy / McGovern didnt get injured in their final pre-season friendly...
  • Options

Roland's going to be angry, he's gotta break thuram's heart that he won't be coming back here.

Thurams already joined a French team
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ruddy marvelous. I'll put the noose away.
  • Options
    I never doubted you, Roly me ol' Pal..
  • Options
    Absolutely fantastic signing. One good thing from watching that video is that whenever he parried the ball, he pushed it well away from the danger zone.

Very good keeper. My Norwich supporting mate has raved about him.
  • Options
    The lack of signings in the past 2-3 weeks has obviously been frustrating but this does look a great coup. A top keeper makes a huge difference whatever level you are playing and can make a huge difference - winning matches on his own and also giving a lot of confidence to the men in front of him. Looking forward to hearing reports of how he does on Saturday.
  • Options
    Shame it's on loan and just for one season, he'll be great for us.
    Now for another CB, CM & striker at least please
  • Options
    Decent signing, but still a way off from competing for automatic promotion!
    Won't let the most obvious signing needed distract from the other issues with squad!
  • Options
    Can't argue with the signing but a bit worried that the last time we had a season long loan goalkeeper he was our PotY and we got relegated!
  • Options

Would you put him straight into the line up Saturday?

Well I wouldn't give him a line before he starts.