Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Is he selling?

Players going out on loan, no new players coming in. Could he be selling the club ?

Comments

• Options
    why would he bother loaning surely better to sell to get the funds in?, all the time hes making a small profit he wont go.
  • Options
    rumour from previous employer suggests that could be the case.
  • Options
    Do you mean Rio was right ?
  • Options
    would love it if he did, but who would buy us at present hes hardly making us look like a good purchase.
  • Options
    Saw Rio yesterday at Julias Bar in the Algarve. Was tempted to strike up a chat but decided not to. Was amazed at how small he is physically.
  • Options
    masicat said:

Saw Rio yesterday at Julias Bar in the Algarve. Was tempted to strike up a chat but decided not to. Was amazed at how small he is physically.

What !!!!!! Get back there and grill him.

• Options
    Asset stripping galore at the moment. I hope he goes asap.
  • Options
    masicat said:

Should have given him a whack.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Mentioned this the other day, not sure what the change in circumstance is, but this fire selling is madness even for him.
  • Options

Do you mean Rio was right ?

not sure about his timescale but I have been told that an ex employer was sure that rolands new intentions is to sell the club to cut his losses. to whom I have no idea.
  • Options
    masicat said:

Players going out on loan, no new players coming in. Could he be selling the club ?

That's my theory ...
  • Options
    If only.
  • Options
    Wishful thinking

F*ck off Roland
  • Options
    If he is going to sell soon, then he'd need to make his mind up quick as we become a much less attractive proposition when the transfer window shuts !!
  • Options
    masicat said:

So you were next to him at the urinals??
  • Options
    My first instinct would be no but I suppose if someone offered him the opportunity to bail out with a profit then I would say yes. Lets face it his "theory" has been an abject failure so why hang around?
  • Options

My first instinct would be no but I suppose if someone offered him the opportunity to bail out with a profit then I would say yes. Lets face it his "theory" has been an abject failure so why hang around?

He's already had those offers this summer.
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:

He's already had those offers this summer.
    I think a couple of people have cock blocked the sale as they will become yesterday's people if he sold
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No
  • Options
    Interesting J Block who are these people? are we talking about the Varney bid?
  • Options
    No, just cutting costs.
  • Options
    Duchatelet will make sure he sells Lookman before he goes. I can see Fox leaving before the window, if WHU make an offer for him. Teixera will go. Everyone, Duchatelet can sell he well even Callum Harriott. Duchatelet will then sell up and depart New Year.

There is no rational reason for him to be at the club. He certainly isn't building a squad that could be promoted. Increased losses & a declining league position is the only future under Duchatelet. Whats the point of owning a club that is dieing on its feet ? Utterly deluded & inept, Duchatelet may be but he won't like losing money and will cut his losses. It is inevitable.
  • Options
    No comment from me, just fervent prayer !
  • Options
    It's the hope that kills you!
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    Looking at this from a business point of view, if he was selling he wouldn't loan players out, especially if we are still paying some of the wages. In my view he would keep the assets at the club as it increases the overall value, or he would sell them and take the profit for his back pocket. So I do not think he is selling any time soon.
  • Options
    No, he's culling

• Options
    If only he was,would really make my day.
  • Options
    No