Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ways to hurt Roland

124»

Comments

• Davo55 said:

You have to look at what actions seem to have annoyed him the most and focus on them. He doesn't seem to like people sh***ing on his doorstep for one! I'd like to see CARD funds focusing on Belgian operations. He has to be embaressed but we can't cross the line and lose sympathy so careful planning is needed. It won't harm us if St Truiden have a poor season as an alliance with their fans seems possible and could be productive!

Is there anything we can do that will hurt his business/including other clubs? These are the things we need to explore. We need to be such a pain in the backside that he has to get shot of us!

Just a reminder - the Protest Fund is run separately from CARD and available to other fans/fans groups who want to put a case forward for funding.
    agreed and understood but that doesn't limit CARDS action/inaction in Belgium.
  • You have to look at what actions seem to have annoyed him the most and focus on them. He doesn't seem to like people sh***ing on his doorstep for one! I'd like to see CARD funds focusing on Belgian operations. He has to be embaressed but we can't cross the line and lose sympathy so careful planning is needed. It won't harm us if St Truiden have a poor season as an alliance with their fans seems possible and could be productive!

Is there anything we can do that will hurt his business/including other clubs? These are the things we need to explore. We need to be such a pain in the backside that he has to get shot of us!

Pain in the backside you say? I think @Carter knows a lady who can assist with that.
    I think the lady Carter knows is the problem, not the solution.