Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ways to hurt Roland

Comments

How about a squirrels head ?
  • Would the CARD funds run to a poster campaign in Brussels ? A few well placed humerous but focussed billboards strategically placed around the City would cause him no end of embarrassment.

We certainly have the wit, will and expertise on here to do a job enough to make him squirm.

Ask Jim davidson for a contribution & some from his showbiz mates as well :-)
  • Make him come to the games to watch the shit he's created
  • C4FC4L1f3 said:

SL fans made serious threats to him and his family and the authority's put pressure on him to sell because of policing costs. Also he was assisted by the Belgian FA to make it easier to sell.

SL is still owed him millions of euros and he still technically owns part of them.

He is really like a virus.

Charlton fans are not this way inclined (and that's good) we shouldn't have to go to those lengths. But that's probably what it will take.

Or wait till he gets bored.

Also been told he doesn't care what the British think both the fans and the media.

But is reputation in Belgium is very important for business.

If these b******* were at Millwall they would have been long gone.

Squirrel face would have been going to the games in disguise ffs.
  • Can't see how you get through to him as nobody understands him. Boycott doesn't seem to bother him as it just means he'll cut costs further - losses will inevitably follow until he sells up or just dismantles the club.
    He can afford to live with the losses and isn't bothered by results on the pitch - how do you beat a man like that?
    Truly despise the guy but nothing seems to touch him. Another couple of seasons like this then we'll be looking at AFC Charlton.

And the above is the reality people.
  • Franchoise Chombar - CEO of Melexis.
  • His company office is in Ypres just a short drive from Calais. There is lots of damage that could be done in Belgium but as @C4FC4L1f3 said, it's hard to get a big enough group together.
  • C4FC4L1f3 said:

SL fans made serious threats to him and his family and the authority's put pressure on him to sell because of policing costs. Also he was assisted by the Belgian FA to make it easier to sell.

SL is still owed him millions of euros and he still technically owns part of them.

He is really like a virus.

Charlton fans are not this way inclined (and that's good) we shouldn't have to go to those lengths. But that's probably what it will take.

Or wait till he gets bored.

Also been told he doesn't care what the British think both the fans and the media.

But is reputation in Belgium is very important for business.

If these b******* were at Millwall they would have been long gone.

Squirrel face would have been going to the games in disguise ffs.
    I thought she already was, is that her every day wear then? :smirk:
  • Sponsored links:

• BDL said:

Belgium is the key. Humiliate him there.

By the way, he reads this site, that I do know!

We're coming for you Roland. This is a war you will not win.

"F*ck sake just get Declan Rudd in on loan by this morning, before these stupid Charlton fans expose the fact I have I tiny penis and put it on a billboard outside melexis HQ"
  • Addickted said:

jamescafc said:

His company office is in Ypres just a short drive from Calais. There is lots of damage that could be done in Belgium but as @C4FC4L1f3 said, it's hard to get a big enough group together.

No problem getting a big group together, it's keeping it off radar that's the problem.

No point at rolling up at his head office if we're expected.

The first Belgium trip was a nightmare knowing who to trust and who not to respond to, bearing in mind a lot of us didn't know each other initially.
    That's spot on. I thought you and your son were dodgy!
  • You know there was that rumour that a Belgian anarchist called Jan Bucquoy owned 5 or 10% of Staprix that we were unable to confirm. Well, a long time collaborator of Bucquoy is this fella: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noël_Godin

He's famous as an entarteur; someone who throws custard pies in the faces of the self-important and "lacking a sense of humour".

He does it in public places to maximise the impact of the pie. Next Melexis AGM?
  • Well I have started my protest, my wife doesn't like swearing but absoloutely hates the c word. However where the Belgians are concerned she allows it!

To cut a long story short the C word has now been replaced by Belgians.e.g. Bunch of C = Bunch of Belgians.
  • Red hot poker up the jackseat...

Hide his gaffer tape?

Cold end first and watch him burn his hands getting it out!
  • In answer to the thread title ... A kick in the bollocks would be a good start
  • edited August 2016

Nonce allegations

He touched me (in the heart and soul)
  • Can't see how you get through to him as nobody understands him. Boycott doesn't seem to bother him as it just means he'll cut costs further - losses will inevitably follow until he sells up or just dismantles the club.
    He can afford to live with the losses and isn't bothered by results on the pitch - how do you beat a man like that?
    Truly despise the guy but nothing seems to touch him. Another couple of seasons like this then we'll be looking at AFC Charlton.

If this is the case can we get going because I've always wanted to play in front of more than 3 dog walkers.
  • BDL said:

How do you know that @BDL ? Not calling you a liar, just interested to find out how you would know that he does read this site. Does KM read it too?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2016
    You have to look at what actions seem to have annoyed him the most and focus on them. He doesn't seem to like people sh***ing on his doorstep for one! I'd like to see CARD funds focusing on Belgian operations. He has to be embaressed but we can't cross the line and lose sympathy so careful planning is needed. It won't harm us if St Truiden have a poor season as an alliance with their fans seems possible and could be productive!

Is there anything we can do that will hurt his business/including other clubs? These are the things we need to explore. We need to be such a pain in the backside that he has to get shot of us!
  • Back in the day on NetAddicks, there used to be Bruxelles Addick and some other fella whose username escaped me, that lived and worked in Belgium. Are they still about here and more importantly do they know, or at least the name of any journalist that might like to rattle Duchatelet's cage? I think it's becoming clear the key is over there.
  • BDL said:

BDL said:

How do you know that @BDL ? Not calling you a liar, just interested to find out how you would know that he does read this site. Does KM read it too?
    I know that they do read this site (Hi Tony) but if you recall the rant from our beloved owner that lead to Mel walking, well I think it is common knowledge that @LouisMend confirmed it was Roland as he was sat in the press box (at Ebbsfleet) when it was posted.

Roland saw that post on here (Hi Roly) which lead to questions being asked of the media team....

He wasn't happy to have received flyers from the Belgium 20 and even less happy when they turned up at STTV.

He doesn't like being made to.look a fool, he has a certain amount of pride. Ridiculing him in Belgium will be a blow to any credibility he has.
    we have an informant who is very close to Roland so we know what hurts him most :smiley:
  • You have to look at what actions seem to have annoyed him the most and focus on them. He doesn't seem to like people sh***ing on his doorstep for one! I'd like to see CARD funds focusing on Belgian operations. He has to be embaressed but we can't cross the line and lose sympathy so careful planning is needed.

i thought it was just leaflets.

• we have an informant who is very close to Roland so we know what hurts him most :smiley:
    You've 'turned' fragrant Kate?
  • BDL said:

I posted many moons ago that we need to find his Achilles' heel.

And that to render him totally embarrassed by deflating his ego in a BIG way in Belgium would be a positive move.

• I said it on another thread.... Embarrass him in front of his business associates in Belgium... Who does he do business with? We need to find them and then target him through them... Disrupt their businesses and make it clear why we're doing it. Let him then have explain to them why he's hated in England and why - as a result - their ( the associates) businesses are being targeted (and hopefully losing money)... He cares about business pride and money...target both and we may stand a chance...
  • You have to look at what actions seem to have annoyed him the most and focus on them. He doesn't seem to like people sh***ing on his doorstep for one! I'd like to see CARD funds focusing on Belgian operations. He has to be embaressed but we can't cross the line and lose sympathy so careful planning is needed. It won't harm us if St Truiden have a poor season as an alliance with their fans seems possible and could be productive!

Is there anything we can do that will hurt his business/including other clubs? These are the things we need to explore. We need to be such a pain in the backside that he has to get shot of us!

Pain in the backside you say? I think @Carter knows a lady who can assist with that.
  • You have to look at what actions seem to have annoyed him the most and focus on them. He doesn't seem to like people sh***ing on his doorstep for one! I'd like to see CARD funds focusing on Belgian operations. He has to be embaressed but we can't cross the line and lose sympathy so careful planning is needed. It won't harm us if St Truiden have a poor season as an alliance with their fans seems possible and could be productive!

Just a reminder - the Protest Fund is run separately from CARD and available to other fans/fans groups who want to put a case forward for funding.