Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Incompetence

Comments

• Options

Thanks, this is what I was looking for. Forget about us - it isn't the point! Any half decent company would call. I think people posting on here and stating they haven't been contacted shows how bad these amateurs are. BTW, I wanted to call my son Charlton but wife wouldn't let me. So used letters from Charlton to form his name.

Harlot? ;)
  • Options

Thanks, this is what I was looking for. Forget about us - it isn't the point! Any half decent company would call. I think people posting on here and stating they haven't been contacted shows how bad these amateurs are. BTW, I wanted to call my son Charlton but wife wouldn't let me. So used letters from Charlton to form his name.

Harlot? ;)
    No, that is what I would have called my daughter? ........ Maybe not!
  • Options
    Talc Horn?

Rant Loch?
  • Options
    Halt Corn?
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    I couldn't use every letter, I had to lose three. But the others could stay in the same order!
  • Options
    Arlto?
  • Options
    The lazy low life lizard's left leg licking layabouts!
  • Options
    Carlton ?
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    three letters removed!
  • Options
    But you added extra letters?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Charles?
  • Options

three letters removed!

Carol?
  • Options
    Had 3 or 4 season tickets for 18 years. Over £1.000 a year as fairly premium tickets. Even in bad years it was "our club". Want to fight on but very frustrated. Almost can't bear to go but not sure if I can't go. no communication whatsoever from them.
  • Options

Maybe - are there others who might have realistically expected some contact from the club but haven't received any?

Me, i receive nothing but my son does!
  • Options

Curb_It said:

if it was any half decent company though, they would at least call, wouldn't they. That is my point. When Bury beat us, It wont hurt as much as it should. That really saddens me.

They possibly don't have your phone number. Ring them up and ask them.
    M

Stop sticking up for the club. You've changed.

I agree with your sentiment Muttley. But that's the level of their incompetence. Some have been called but most haven't.

I'm not sticking up for the club. I'm simply guessing why Muttley hasn't had a call.
    Far too open - minded and objective an approach. You need to ramp up your victim credentials - start bandying civil war, I feel as though I've been raped or They're destroying my family about the place.
    You could simply continue to support the team as you have done for over 40 years whilst protesting against the present owner and his ilk.
    In other words, Support the team, not the regime...
  • Options

Maybe - are there others who might have realistically expected some contact from the club but haven't received any?

Me, i receive nothing but my son does!
    That probably says a lot!
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

Curb_It said:

if it was any half decent company though, they would at least call, wouldn't they. That is my point. When Bury beat us, It wont hurt as much as it should. That really saddens me.

They possibly don't have your phone number. Ring them up and ask them.
    M

Stop sticking up for the club. You've changed.

I agree with your sentiment Muttley. But that's the level of their incompetence. Some have been called but most haven't.

I'm not sticking up for the club. I'm simply guessing why Muttley hasn't had a call.

Comments I've been reading from you this past week have been Swisdom like. Interesting change.
    I very much doubt CE's attitude has changed Curb_It. He's still an angry young man.

• Options
    Tavern protesting in the wrong direction makes me laugh.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It's in a frame that one already.

But I'll be watching his words very very closely... :-)
  • Options
    I have had 1 x season ticket for over 15 years and up until last season had 4 x season tickets plus a table for each home game in hospitality for 7 years.

My total spend per season was in the region of £5,000 (4 x season tickets & hospitality) have I been contacted................................No!
  • Options

What disturbs me in that picture is the lad near the front with Sanogo on the back of his shirt!!!!!!

You've got some eye sight!
  • Options

I have had 1 x season ticket for over 15 years and up until last season had 4 x season tickets plus a table for each home game in hospitality for 7 years.

My total spend per season was in the region of £5,000 (4 x season tickets & hospitality) have I been contacted................................No!

What company doesn't at least contact a loyal customer such as you? Not a successful one that is for sure!
  • Options

They should have my number. If they have lost it - incompetence. I am writing from my perspective, but it isn't about me - it is just highlighting how badly this club is run!

A lot of the database is fooked though isn't it ?

That's why a large percentage didn't get their S/T's and why many were sent to Bournemouth.
    I believe due to us giving Bournemouth those West Stand tickets, which overrode the existing S/T holder details.
    The Bournemouth issue could only affect seats in the upper west stand.
  • Options
    39 years a season ticket holder - no call and, frankly, I don't want one now. Rather hoping I am on a 'don't waste your time' list.
  • Options
    If I was running the database, lapsed season ticket holders would be flagged by now. Anyone not having a full address and telephone number would be run through a list broker and these details obtained. This week lapsed user would get a carefully crafted email or better still mail and a follow up call three days later. This gives enough time for calling back ( on average it takes 6 calls to make contact) purchase and delivery. Because we don't have a first week home league game they could start this next week, around monthly pay day.

Don't hold your breath!
  • Options

39 years a season ticket holder - no call and, frankly, I don't want one now. Rather hoping I am on a 'don't waste your time' list.

If they have the systems in place to have a 'don't waste your time' list, it would be interesting to know what the criteria would be for being on this list. I seriously doubt they are organised enough to do this. If they rang me politely, I wouldn't be upset and angry and I would listen what they have got to say. It would take an astounding call to get me to buy our season tickets again in the short term, but if done well it could soften my position and make me more likely to do in future. As a business that has lost a lot of customers, you need a plan to bring them back surely! Surely! Don't you?
  • Options
    You have to remember there is a very long list of not renewed ST holders and it is keeping KM very busy.
  • Options
    If the ticket office staff are getting abuse or receiving the same message about only when RD goes first as seems to be the case according to posts on this site then why would they waste their time chasing fans that have not renewed ? I suspect they will wait until later when the late purchasers have bought theirs and then start contacting lapsed fans once again. If they are also sending out the STs already sold then they are probably going to be busy with that so as to avoid last years fiasco.