Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Maccabi Petah Tikva | Tue 19 July | 5pm KO | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

Comments

• Options
    Crofts has not impressed me so far pre season.
  • Options
    3 inch gash that needs stitches for Umerah, and it was only a yellow according the ref
  • Options
    seth plum said:

Crofts has not impressed me so far pre season.

Runs around a lot, doesn't do much.
  • Options
    Hanlon scores well from our best move of the game.
    1-0
  • Options
    1-0 Hanlan
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    Great ball in from Holmes, good header on the stretch from hanlan. 1-0 Charlton.
  • Options
    Hanlan scores, second goal in pre season now, but he is incredibly raw, hope our fire sale doesn't thrust him to the fore too soon
  • Options

Great ball in from Holmes, good header on the stretch from hanlan. 1-0 Charlton.

If we win this does it mean we will get promoted?
  • Options

Ball from Fox according to twitter
  • Options
    People sound surprised we will be playing long ball next season?

I saw enough of Millwall last season on TV to know they played directly with a big man up top and a poacher off him. It's effective and it'll work for us, especially with the potential goal threat we have in Ajose. We need to get out of this league pronto.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Looks like THD for Callum
  • Options
    THD on for Harriott
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 47s48 seconds ago
    67' SUB | Double change for Charlton. Ollie Mulddon and Tareiq Holmes-Dennis replace Johnnie Jackson and Callum Harriott #cafc
  • Options
    Great ball from Fox, good header by Hanlan
  • Options
    The opposition certainly ain't all that.
  • Options
    Great save by Phillips just there.
  • Options
    Our squad at present is woefully short of talent, I honestly thought when RS arrived things were going to be different but I was wrong. We need to sign at least 4 or 5 more quality players and with only a few weeks till Bury that's just not going to happen. Can't believe I've been duped into renewing my ticket, when will I learn.
  • Options

Our squad at present is woefully short of talent, I honestly thought when RS arrived things were going to be different but I was wrong. We need to sign at least 4 or 5 more quality players and with only a few weeks till Bury that's just not going to happen. Can't believe I've been duped into renewing my ticket, when will I learn.

I suspect between tonight and Saturday we will see 3 signings minimum, even if it's just a new GK, Buxton and Crofts.
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 24s24 seconds ago
    74' SUB | Ezri Konsa replaces Andrew Crofts for the Addicks #cafc
  • Options
    Whats happened to Ajose ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Be patient as the gaffer and his chief scout will have made contact with possible new signings. Bury is still a few weeks ahead and much may still happen.

But then again there are more than a few who do not want some decent new arrivals!!
  • Options
    Tex has made a big difference this half.
  • Options
    edited July 2016

Gone on loan to Morcambe.
  • Options
    Looks like cebellos on.
  • Options
    Impressed by Buxton wouldn't be dissapointed if he was one of our 4 senior centre backs. Johnson looked very dodgy again. Don't think foley or Crofts have done enough to warrant a contract. Very little attacking quality in our squad other than possibly Holmes.
  • Options

Gone on loan to Morcombe.
    As long as we got a good fee eh Katrien .
  • Options
    If we don't sign a creative centre mid it ain't gonna be easy on the eye to say the least
  • Options
    edited July 2016

Gone on loan to Morcombe.
    As long as we got a good fee eh Katrien .
    It's a unique undisclosed loan. Even morcambe don't know about it
  • Options
    FT 1-0 to Charlton.
  • Options
    All the doom and gloom after losing 0-1 to the Russians, does this mean after winning 1-0 today we will win the league