Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England v. Iceland

Comments

• Options
    A complete performance from Rooney. There won't be a granny safe in downtown Nice tonight!

• Options
    Not sure who's been worse, Rooney, Kane or Hart
  • Options
    Rooney letting the side down at the big moment... again.
  • Options
    Seriously, has Harry Kane ever scored a free kick in professional football? Eric pissing Dier has scored a freekick and he's basically a roadblock on stilts. Why in god's name is a player who doesn't take free kicks taking free kicks? It's insane.
  • Options
    This performance is a disgrace
  • Options
    I'm not sure I've ever seen Rooney play so badly. How about Barkley, he can't do any worse?
  • Options
    they are making us look like absolute useless c**ts .. and so far that's wot we are
  • Options
    What position is JBG playing? He never seems to get a touch
  • Options
    Love to know what the hell Hodgson is going to say after this. Apart from "i resign"
  • Options
    Rather

Not sure who's been worse, Rooney, Kane or Hart

Why did you stop at those three?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The hopes of a nation rely on an 18 year old, Unbelievable.
  • Options
    I had a wisdom tooth yanked out earlier and feel like I've been smashed in the face with a hammer yet watching this England team is actually more fucking painful!!!
  • Options

I'm not sure I've ever seen Rooney play so badly. How about Barkley, he can't do any worse?

I've frequently seen Rooney play this bad.
  • Options
    Now Walker and Alli are suffering from drunk-toddler-syndrome.
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    This is the worst,most embarassing performance of an England team ever in my memory.
  • Options
    Diving for penalties is all we've got
  • Options
    Got told could have got 33-1 for Italy and Iceland to win. Should ha e had a nibble it seems.
  • Options
    Brilliant , we shoot from 40 yards but not in the area
  • Options
    Sturridge on the right wing has been a major success this game! Seriously what has he done?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I imagine there's a number of advertising firms quietly removing Harry Kane from their marketing portfolio tonight
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    A terrible performance summarised by Alli and Kane chucking themselves on the floor to try to win penalties against a country the size of Reading Ffs. Embarrassing, disgraceful. Charlton 2015esq
  • Options
    I'd love to see Iceland get a third.
  • Options
    Hair's still looking good Joe...
  • Options
    Got to get Rashord on there. We're playing absolute dog shit, but at least he might do something unexpected.
  • Options
    We deserve to go home right now
  • Options
    Awful
  • Options
    Packed to the rafters with drama apparently...
  • Options
    Walker summed up with that of the ball right there. Smashes it off the field so he can take the throw without considering the other ball might rebound back into play.
  • Options
    Kane should sub himself out of respect. deserves a fucking pelting for this performance.