Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England v. Iceland

Comments

• Options

How many long balls are we going to hoof forward to fly out for a goal kick before we realise it's a quick pitch and we should stop?

In the 88th min we will realise but keep doing it
    I'd bring on Wilshere at half time. Only one I can see being bright enough to get it down and pass it short.
    and Lallana, IF he's fit
    Yeah, agreed.
  • Options
    When players who are consistently good week in week out in the Premier league look lost in this England side the manager has to be the first scrutinised.
  • Options
    I can see now why steptoe didn't pick half these players against Slovakia. We got a point off them that night.

You could take your pick in terms of subs
  • Options
    We're one goal behind with 50 mins plus still to play - cool heads needed right now.
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:

When players who are consistently good week in week out in the Premier league look lost in this England side the manager has to be the first scrutinised.

Week in week out in the Premier League they have better foreign players alongside them.
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:

They don't play with Englishmen!
  • Options

I never get excited when we have a set piece.

We are going out tonight aren't we?

no .. (fingers crossed and written from behind the sofa)
  • Options
    Sterling doesn't play week in week out
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2016

• Options
    Just piss off Alli.
  • Options
    Hoddle doesn't sound very happy does he?
  • Options
    Are there any English fans present?
  • Options

I never get excited when we have a set piece.

We are going out tonight aren't we?

The way we're playing, we need TWO lucky goals.

To beat what is essentially a Championship team.

What have we become?
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

Are there any English fans present?

At the ground? or on this forum?
  • Options

Laddick01 said:

Week in week out in the Premier League they have better foreign players alongside them.
    Kane, Alli, Walker , Rose , Dier- That's 5/11 of Spurs top performers. Walker and Rose especially usually combine excellently with Kane. for England they look like they don't even know each other
  • Options
    That was the biggest pile of dogshit ive seen seen the last England fiasco
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Same problem as the Russia game. DIer is sitting deep, Rooney is dropping deep in midfield, Alli is a midfield runner. Stering is playing narrow, Sturridge is staying out on the right and Kane is isolated against two centre backs. No link man through the middle.

WIltshere for Sterling. Vardy for Sturridge. 4-4-2 to match Iceland.
  • Options
    Absolutely appalling. Better that we go out tonight before we meet a half decent side and are really shown up for the rubbish that we are.
  • Options
    11 English millionaires .. and so far not a constructive idea between them .. BUT .. no Hart and we would not be behind
  • Options
    Started with the best urgency I've seen so far. Defence was always gonna be our downfall. This is gonna be one painful 45 minute.
  • Options
    Why can't there be a button for an alternative commentary or just the crowd noise? These two idiots are making losing tortuous.
  • Options
    Rooney is no midfielder. We don't have any real idea in the final third. We're going out.

Tyldesley is really winding me up with his commentary.

• Options
    It gets worse. Peter Crouch.
  • Options
    Roy took our momentum after the Welsh game put it in Lowes arse and let him sniff it all the way out of the tournament

This is all down to him Fucking with a winning team

Roy hodgson is a useless cunt