Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Season Tickets

13»

Comments

• If you don't have a season ticket but attend lots of matches you could end up giving them more money

But it's not money up front, and not money they can rely on either
    I suspect the regular match day cashflow will probably be more welcome than the upfront season ticket money that will get earmarked for existing obligations straight away and can't be played with. As it stands they can point to probably about a core of 5k season ticket holders or more by the start of the season and potentially 10k or more in regular match day cash takings if the team starts getting good results.
  • If you don't have a season ticket but attend lots of matches you could end up giving them more money

I suspect the regular match day cashflow will probably be more welcome than the upfront season ticket money that will get earmarked for existing obligations straight away and can't be played with. As it stands they can point to probably about a core of 5k season ticket holders or more by the start of the season and potentially 10k or more in regular match day cash takings if the team starts getting good results.
    i don't think we'll get 10k walk up unless its a cheap game or we are about to become champions

• edited June 2016

If you don't have a season ticket but attend lots of matches you could end up giving them more money

The club would always prefer the certainty of season ticket income over the unpredictability of match sales, which can be undermined by form, scheduling, TV, etc. Other than Football for a Fiver, etc, there is no chance whatsoever of 10k home match sales - 5k would be exceptional.

As far as convenience is concerned, the ability to print match tickets at home means you don't have to mess around with queueing on a match day at all.

If the team get bad results it's better to have the certainty of season ticket money

If you don't have a season ticket but attend lots of matches you could end up giving them more money

Us messing around mid-table would vastly reduce matchday sales.

Should we not get 7k season-ticket holders I would reckon we'd be advertising sub 10k attendances.
  • Incidentally, a reduction in the percentage of ST holders will make the mass distribution of comps much more of a threat to revenue.
  • I suspect the Season Ticket boycott is biting and they are not seeing much movement since appointing Slade. The notion of asking staff to call those who haven't renewed and asking why not smacks still of a complete failure to realise what they have done to the club and the fan base. Perhaps she's in genuine denial? In any event the bell's tolling for Meire and if she's still here having halved the official home gate, then it's very clear that Duchebag isn't going to sack her whatever she does and we are stuck with The Liar until he packs up or snuffs it.
  • Not sure if this has been covered before, I tried to search but couldn't find anything.

My dad has a season ticket in the west stand who won't be around for the next few games, he has given it to me to use while he is not here. my question is: if i want to sit with some friends in another part of the ground will the ticket allow me access or is it restricted to the gate numbers printed on the card?
  • edited September 2016

Not sure if this has been covered before, I tried to search but couldn't find anything.

My dad has a season ticket in the west stand who won't be around for the next few games, he has given it to me to use while he is not here. my question is: if i want to sit with some friends in another part of the ground will the ticket allow me access or is it restricted to the gate numbers printed on the card?

I think you can only get into the gate on the ticket, but I haven't done it on the new system. I know that from the East/NE/North/NW you can work your way around the stadium via stairwells and exits to go and sit with people. I'd assume that the West is the same... or at least the upper west.
  • it is restricted to the gate number on the card.I found this out when using turnstile 15 to the upper west instead of 21 which was printed on my ticket.
  • Sponsored links:

• Last season you used to be able to request the seat be moved a certain (I think quite limited like 3) times a season.

It became an issue during the final months of relegation where there was interest in getting close to the directors box.

At that time the electronic ticketing system also did not work properly to restrict access to the gate but I think anecdotally that has been fixed.

So I'd suggest contacting the club to have the seat moved.
  • Not sure if this has been covered before, I tried to search but couldn't find anything.

I think you can only get into the gate on the ticket, but I haven't done it on the new system. I know that from the East/NE/North/NW you can work your way around the stadium via stairwells and exits to go and sit with people. I'd assume that the West is the same... or at least the upper west.
    how do you get from the East to the North (and vice versa) ?

I know you can get from NU to NL and the quadrants