Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Season Tickets

Does anyone know how many season tickets have been sold so far? Do they officially announce sales before the start of the new season?

Comments

• You won't hear a word if the numbers are down. ;)
  • I just asked Katrien, she said it's 22,000 so far.

I think she put too many noughts on that figure.
  • edited June 2016

I just asked Katrien, she said it's 22,000 so far.

She told me 23,000 so she lying to one of us - surely not? I'd be most disappointed if she turned out to tell a few porkies.
  • Less than 6000
  • edited June 2016
    I just had a call from a very nice young woman from the ticket office pointing out what good value the STs were and asking if I would be renewing. I politely explained why I would not be and she said she would be making a note of the reasons why in her spreadsheet.
    I suspect this is off the back of finally announcing a manager.

She missed a couple at the start...
  • rananegra said:

I just had a call from a very nice young woman from the ticket office pointing out what good value the STs were and asking if I would be renewing. I politely explained why I would not be and she said she would be making a note of the reasons why in her spreadsheet.

They need to know how many seats they need to put in the new stadium

Two many you mean. The real figure is 220. ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Anyone else had a phone call from the club? Still awaiting mine.
  • shirty5 said:

Anyone else had a phone call from the club? Still awaiting mine.

Nope.
  • rananegra said:

I had the same, asked why I haven't renewed I told her because of the owner and CEO. She asked if I'd consider the North Lower for £175 instead, I told her I wouldn't give them £1.75 to sit in the dug out. I asked how many they've sold and she said she doesn't have the total figure, which is lower than expected but thinks it's picked up this week after the new manager appointment. Really hope fans haven't been so naive to buy one because of Russell Slade!

Amazing that they are offering the £175 North Stand tickets, but told my friend a few weeks ago they had sold out of those. Someone else on here pointed out that they may just be trying to sell more expensive season tickets and it looks like they may have been right if there are still £175 ones available!

Saying that......my dad has announced this week that he is now going to buy a season ticket as it finally looks like the owners are listening to us with the appointment of Slade.......bless him. KM wont be happy either as he's a pesky pensioner now!
  • I haven't had a call yet. But they'll be getting the same response as others, especially from my 11yr old. Not until Roland's gone.
  • Simon E said:

I haven't had a call yet. But they'll be getting the same response as others, especially from my 11yr old. Not until Roland's gone.

Just checked, as a matter of interest, and someone has bought a single seat in the middle of my old four. That's me completely gone then.
  • edited June 2016
    shirty5 said:

Yes I received two yesterday one for me and one for the other member of my family who's had a season ticket.

In the first call she politely asked what would make me change my mind about renewing and I equally politely replied a change of CEO and the sale of the club by the owner. At which point I'm pretty sure she muttered 'Oh shit' - but then thanked me for my 'honesty'.....
  • Almost certain they don't have the correct details for me despite me notifying them for the past 3 seasons.

Never get calls or emails.
  • edited June 2016
    micks1950 said:

shirty5 said:

Yes I received two yesterday one for me and one for the other member of my family who's had a season ticket.

In the first call she politely asked what would make me change my mind about renewing and I equally politely replied a change of CEO and the sale of the club by the owner. At which point I'm pretty sure she muttered 'Oh shit' - but then thanked me for my 'honesty'.....
    ......... Katrine must have rung you personally. ;)
  • rananegra said:

They are probably so arrogant that think employing an English manager will make people think "ah well it'll all be ok now" they just don't get it.
  • Sponsored links:

• WSS said:

Almost certain they don't have the correct details for me despite me notifying them for the past 3 seasons.

• edited June 2016
    WSS said:

Almost certain they don't have the correct details for me despite me notifying them for the past 3 seasons.

@wss That may not be such a bad thing, if you know what I mean nudge nudge
  • I hate unsolicited phone calls, but I'd welcome one from Tony Southstand........
  • Not a peep. Suspect like @wss they have the wrong details. Not bothered although part of me would like a call just so that I can tell them straight what I think. My seats were still available last time I looked a couple of weeks ago.
  • Not a peep. Suspect like @wss they have the wrong details. Not bothered although part of me would like a call just so that I can tell them straight what I think. My seats were still available last time I looked a couple of weeks ago.

You are being a sillybilly wanting them to call you.

• Received my call today. The caller wanted to know 'where my head was at', which seemed to strike an odd tone at the start of a conversation with a long-term customer.

After I explained why I wasn't renewing the caller responded that she hoped I would be back. I replied so do I, but the CEO has to go first. Apparently all views are being recorded on a spreadsheet to be passed on upwards. Anyone able to leak this document when it's finished?!

• KM: Season ticket sales demonstrate that we're getting things right because they're getting better year on year.

;-)
  • edited June 2016
    As a supporter man, boy and old git - I feel a bit offended they haven't asked me where my head is at. For the best I suppose! There will be a category - the CEO bit won't go on the spreadsheet. I too am in the camp, where if she went and the next CEO said the right things, I'd buy our three season tickets again! I feel she has offended and disrespected me - I'm not going to support a team where it's CEO does that thank you very much!
  • Is like Roland to go too. But I won't consider buying a season ticket while Katrien is CEO.