Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Russell Slade

1235»

Comments

• I thought he came across really well.
  • I liked the 'nothing majorly wrong with the club on the footballing side'

But the regime on the other hand....
  • Not want CARD will want hear but I think he understands the problems of recent seasons and wants to progress

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36470908
  • I watched the video which was predictable and routine and left me still feeling neutral.
    However there were some bits I want to comment on.
    Firstly he emphasised that he thought there wasn't much wrong with the 'football' side of the club, leaving space to accept that there is a lot wrong with the rest of it.
    Secondly he responded to the Millwall question saying there are also another 44 games to win also, sadly he then diluted that by saying he wants 10 points over the first few games...and 10 isn't a multiple of 3.
    Then rather enigmatically or maybe sadly he said that he had been occupied non stop for the last two weeks, and that there had been changes around the place that will improve things and will still need finishing. I immediately imagined that he had been spending the last couple of weeks painting walls, fixing taps, and screwing in coat hooks, and ordering in fresh training tops from Amazon.
    The video is in no way objectionable, but not that convincing either.
  • seth plum said:

I watched the video which was predictable and routine and left me still feeling neutral.
    However there were some bits I want to comment on.
    Firstly he emphasised that he thought there wasn't much wrong with the 'football' side of the club, leaving space to accept that there is a lot wrong with the rest of it.
    Secondly he responded to the Millwall question saying there are also another 44 games to win also, sadly he then diluted that by saying he wants 10 points over the first few games...and 10 isn't a multiple of 3.
    Then rather enigmatically or maybe sadly he said that he had been occupied non stop for the last two weeks, and that there had been changes around the place that will improve things and will still need finishing. I immediately imagined that he had been spending the last couple of weeks painting walls, fixing taps, and screwing in coat hooks, and ordering in fresh training tops from Amazon.
    The video is in no way objectionable, but not that convincing either.