Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Meire At Telegraph Event - Business Of Sport

Comments

• Options
    Hope she brought an umbrella.

Another shit storm on the way!
  • Options

Did she take Mandy with her?

It is possible. The ticket office is closed and the NHS call centre is not too busy today with no Junior Doctors strike called.
  • Options

Criminal damage of the sofa, pitch invasion. And remember it's illegal to throw things on the pitch.

Katie has been a victim of these awful crimes. Her life will never be the same.
    Good
  • Options
    This thread is gripping, this is an afternoon that I will never get back. She really won't like this.
  • Options
    For those t
    LuckyReds said:

It looks like I've won the first bit of business for my new company, in time that my income hasn't been interrupted.

Im sitting in St. Pauls chilling with an iced coffee in the stunning weather.

And I may be able to help embarass Daisy.

Life is good.

Looking at yesterday's report it finished around 5pm.
  • Options
    red_murph said:

For those t

LuckyReds said:

It looks like I've won the first bit of business for my new company, in time that my income hasn't been interrupted.

Life is good.

Nice spot.

Today's closing statement is 3:30 according to the site. Maybe networking drinks after I guess?
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Well done @LuckyReds I'm not in work at mo otherwise would have come and helped you. Anyone close and able to get down there and give them a hand
  • Options
    Let me know around 5 of they havent come out yet and I can try and head over. Not got any banners or anything though!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    She's thrown the mud. She now needs to give the evidence. Clearly not the fans or the media as she's blanking them, but she cannot make serious accusations without backing them up.
  • Options
    Nothing to do with the fact that she's completely useless then.........
  • Options
    LuckyReds said:

red_murph said:

For those t

LuckyReds said:

Life is good.

Nice spot.

Today's closing statement is 3:30 according to the site. Maybe networking drinks after I guess?
    Yesterdays was actually scheduled to finish at 5, today's is 3.30 and says close of conference so I'd expect them to come straight out after the last session.

Good on you being down there. Wish I could join!
  • Options
    I can get down there at about 5pm, maybe just before
  • Options

Nothing to do with the fact that she's completely useless then.........

Also as a lawyer, it seems. I think she is feeling the pressure.
  • Options
    Dang it, I work in St Paul's but today im at home!
  • Options
    Keep us updated LuckyReds and brilliant work sir!
  • Options
    Keep a look out for laundry vans.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2016
    I haven't read much of this thread so I'm probably echoing many others.
    It's not sport to constantly lie to your fanbase and playing staff either you clueless, deluded old cockwomble.
  • Options

God knows who they left in charge at The Valley

The stuffed (toy!)dog that was rescued from the skip in Lansdowne Lane before the Birmingham match and ended up on the pitch.
  • Options
    If it drags on at all, I'm at Holborn and could get there for just after 5.
  • Options
    I can be there by half 5 if it drags
  • Options
    Chizz said:

I bet Flaggy is being warmed up for a special appearance in the next 24 hours...

lol - but it's always a white flag - total capitulation can't be far away.....
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    If you meet this girl known as Katrien,
    You'll see very soon what we mean.
    She'll stick her lip out,
    She'll stamp and she'll shout -
    It's really one hell of a scene !!
  • Options
    I can get there just after half 5 if it's still going by then