Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Vacant positions at Charlton

13»

Comments

• Additionally, we are currently advertising for:

a Strength and Conditioning Coach for the Academy £16-18k (though how someone with the required 3 years experience with elite athletes and graduate qualifications I sports science is still on 16k for a 35hr + matches week I'll never know)

My mate's son is strength and conditioning coach at Bradford Bulls, he's earning £30k + . He said he would expect a lower league S & C coach in London to be on at least £28k.

You pay peanuts...
    Update. My mate is over here at the moment, in fact his son earns over £40k, so the amount offered by Charlton really is pathetic.
  • Additionally, we are currently advertising for:

a Strength and Conditioning Coach for the Academy £16-18k (though how someone with the required 3 years experience with elite athletes and graduate qualifications I sports science is still on 16k for a 35hr + matches week I'll never know)

My mate's son is strength and conditioning coach at Bradford Bulls, he's earning £30k + . He said he would expect a lower league S & C coach in London to be on at least £28k.

You pay peanuts...
    Update. My mate is over here at the moment, in fact his son earns over £40k, so the amount offered by Charlton really is pathetic.
    They won't be paying him that sort of money next year if they are not back in Super League
  • My "old" seats in the West Upper will be vacant, so add them to the list.