Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Vacant positions at Charlton

From Twitter via Paul Everett ‎@everett_paul

CAFC has

No Manager
No Asst Manager
No Director of Football
No Chief Scout
No Commercial Manager
No Head of Comms
No Doctor
No Sport Scientist
No Fitness Coach

But we have a CEO who tells us that we're trying for promotion "as soon as possible"

Comments

• I didn't realise they hadn't replaced Doc Fraser. They must have known about his retirement for some time before (he was my GP and retired at the practice about the same time). I assume they've got someone who runs onto the pitch in bad injuries?
  • I didn't realise they hadn't replaced Doc Fraser. They must have known about his retirement for some time before (he was my GP and retired at the practice about the same time). I assume they've got someone who runs onto the pitch in bad injuries?

Yep, TinTin and Snowy
  • Was it the sports scientist role that was advertised on a very low wage (relative to the position advertised).
  • No Strategy
  • Lawrence Bloom (Head of Sports Science) was replaced by Jared Roberts-Smith, who had been in the same role but at academy level.

http://www.cafc.co.uk//news/article/charlton-laurence-bloom-nottingham-forest-2980140.aspx
  • No clue
  • No stadium manager?
  • Sponsored links:

• Has Wim de Cort gone then? Gutted if so.
  • What about 20 players able to compete, at league one level?.
  • vffvff
    edited May 2016

CAFC has

No Manager
    No Asst Manager
    No Director of Football
    No Chief Scout
    No Commercial Manager
    No Head of Comms
    No Doctor
    No Sport Scientist
    No Fitness Coach

But we have a CEO who tells us that we're trying for promotion "as soon as possible"

Big list.

I am not sure of the exact time scales but a number of these have been vacant for a long time.

No Manager (5 days)
    No Asst Manager (2 weeks ? )
    No Director of Football (2.5 years)
    No Chief Scout (8 months ?)
    No Commercial Manager (?)
    No Head of Comms (1 year?)
    No Doctor (?)
    No Sport Scientist
    No Fitness Coach (?)
    No stadium manager (still working notice ?)
  • Scoham said:

Lawrence Bloom (Head of Sports Science) was replaced by Jared Roberts-Smith, who had been in the same role but at academy level.

http://www.cafc.co.uk//news/article/charlton-laurence-bloom-nottingham-forest-2980140.aspx

He left this week.
  • Shambles!! But I'm sure they have a contingency plan after Wilder...,,
  • And the worse our reputation gets, the less likely we are to fill any of those roles with credible names.
  • Sponsored links:

• From Twitter via Paul Everett ‎@everett_paul

CAFC has

No Manager
    No Asst Manager
    No Director of Football
    No Chief Scout
    No Commercial Manager
    No Head of Comms
    No Doctor
    No Sport Scientist
    No Fitness Coach

We have no money either
  • No idea.
  • No integrity
  • No respect
  • No honesty
  • edited May 2016