Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Counting the Days 'Til Roland Duchatelet Sells Charlton Athletic

Comments

• Options
    Fuckidee fuck fuck fuck,please Mr BO of our footy club in the world...fuck off...!!!,& to add to that,more wish's of will you just fuck OFF,fuCK OFF & FUCK OFF
  • Options

Fuckidee fuck fuck fuck,please Mr BO of our footy club in the world...fuck off...!!!,& to add to that,more wish's of will you just fuck OFF,fuCK OFF & FUCK OFF

Beautifully put :wink: the Bard himself could not have expressed it better :+1:
  • Options
    Day 1264.
    He's still here.
    To this and all the other terrible stuff going on, oh fuck....
  • Options
    Day 1265.
    He's still here.
    Oh fuck...
  • Options
    Day 1266.
    He's still here.
    Oh hot fuck...
  • Options
    Day 1267.
    He's still here.
    Oh fuck...
  • Options
    Day 1268 and 1269.
    They say absence makes the heart grow fonder.
    Not in this case.
    He's still here.
    Oh fuck...
  • Options
    3blokes said:

Day 1268 and 1269.
    They say absence makes the heart grow fonder.
    Not in this case.
    He's still here.
    Oh fuck...

His total absence from our club would make my heart a little fonder.
  • Options
    Day 1270.
    He's still here.
    Oh fuck....
  • Options
    Day 1271.
    He's still here. Epic fail.
    Oh fuck...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Roland out protest in zante shipwreck cove
  • Options
    Day 1272.
    He's still here.
    Oh fuck...
  • Options
    Day 1273.
    He's still here like measles.
    Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuck...
  • Options
    Day 1274.
    It's Friday.
    He's still here.
    OH FUCK...
  • Options
    Day 1275 and 1276.
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzs.
    He's still here.
    Oh fuck....
  • Options
    It's over a week now since the longest day of the year, wi tee is coming and the most stupid owner I. The world is looking forwats to selling some sweets in the January transfer window.

'Winter is coming' he mutters to himself repeatedly although game of thrones is yet to start and he knows that really he would have been killed off several series ago even if he had been lucky enough to feature.

Still. In his shed he hums to himself 'the Charlton fans may love him so. I love him more it's Aribo'

If he doesn't stop rubbing his hands together soon, they will get sore, lookman sore.

He's still here and the sooner he fucks off the better the miserable old c**t.
  • Options
    Day 1277.
    Still here
    Oh fuck...
  • Options
    Day 1278
    He's still nobbing about here.
    Oh fuck...
  • Options
    Day 1279.
    He's still here.
    Oh fuck.....
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Day 1280.
    He's still here. He's sitting on piles and it feels like we are too.
    Oh fuck.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Day 1281.
    He's still here.
    Oh fuck...
  • Options

Roland out protest in zante shipwreck cove

OMG! I was there about 10 days ago and I didn't see that (unless it was written after I visited) I had my protest shirt on too
  • Options
    Day 1282 and 1283.
    It's a lovely day but he's still here.
    OHHHHHHH FUCK SAINT FUCK....
  • Options
    Can imagine there's a secret watsapp group going around the whitehouse that's just like this thread. Mostly everyone in it apart from the president.

Day 169

Donald's still here

Oh fuck
  • Options
    Who are we talking about?
  • Options
    That bloke, they seek him here, they seek him there.....oh wait he's in a restaurant getting his own little live feed
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited July 2017
    http://www.cafcpicks.com/cgi-bin/drkish/display.pl?month=201707&date=20170709&time=1400

According Godalming Gourmet on Dr. Kish, Charlton getting lower season ticket sales than Millwall is all the protesting fans fault and the protests are just 'silly'. The non renewing season ticket holders are 'embarrassing'.

'The real reason, I suggest, for the vast majority of non-renewing fans is the protests themselves-they are an embarrassment to true supporters and not wanted! They will change nothing with Duchatelet, and most probably put any new interested parties off the thought of taking us over.

Forget the 'silly' protests-they do not help the team in any way shape or form, other than depress them and allow the opponents to take advantage on the day.

Let us all get behind the team for what can be an exciting season ahead and show appreciation of what really is going on at Charlton-one of continued improvement on and off the field, and a reunited fan base bringing back a winning atmosphere at every match....please....we will all feel better for it, promise! '

Nothing to do with Duchatelet running the team into the ground, inept CEO, wasting vast amounts on ridiculous contracts on unproven players, constantly attacking, undermining or firing those that don't agree and finally wanting to turn Charlton in Sint Truiden, owning the ground whilst getting some chump to pay for his appalling decisions and ridiculous player contracts ???

Way to go to encourage non renewing Charlton supporters eh ? Just how the support was built.
  • Options
    Day 1284.
    He's still here.
    Oh fuck..
  • Options
    Day 1285.
    He's still here.
    Oh Dick Van Fuck...
  • Options
    Day 1286he'stillhereohfuck....