Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Worst British manager we could appoint...

Comments

• Options

Megson?

Good point well made.

John Carver
    Joe Kinnear.

Actually, I take Kinnear back. I'm putting him in the "David Icke Takeover Category" which is if we're going to be a laughing stock, let's go all in.
  • Options
    Would bloody love Steve Evans.
    He's obviously a pretty awful human being but having watched Leeds quite a bit last season the difference between him and Rosler was outstanding. If it wasn't for Wootton being a car crash of a player then they'd have done quite a bit better.
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

Megson?

Good point well made.

John Carver
    Joe Kinnear.

Actually, I take Kinnear back. I'm putting him in the "David Icke Takeover Category" which is if we're going to be a laughing stock, let's go all in.
    You just picked the ideal person to work with Roland, Icke thinks he's the son of god and Roland obviously thinks he's God it's a match made in heaven London Sunday leagues here we come. Happy Days otherwise we could always have Dennis Wise
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Graham ‘My kids don’t call me dad, they call me medal winner.’ Westley
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Ian 'Stanley' 'Olloway
    Paul Clement

I would like to see Steve Cotterill or someone of that ilk get the job .. a tough guy, no nonsense and knows the division inside and out
  • Options
    Roy mcdonagh. One for the Chelmsford city fans.
  • Options

He's obviously a pretty awful human being but having watched Leeds quite a bit last season the difference between him and Rosler was outstanding. If it wasn't for Wootton being a car crash of a player then they'd have done quite a bit better.

Actually I think Ewe Rosler would genuinely be a good shout.
  • Options
    We won't get one it will be another dip shit from rolys army.
  • Options
    Darryl mcmahon ebbsfleet
  • Options
    Nigel Adkins, when he is sacked at Sheff Utd to make way for Wilder
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ross1 said:

Nigel Adkins, when he is sacked at Sheff Utd to make way for Wilder

I like Adkins, but he isn't realistically going to come here is he? Why would he? Why would anyone who is even half decent?
  • Options

Evans still couldn't beat us this season and he had 3 goes at it! Is that worse than Gary Rowett having had the double done over him?
  • Options
    Howard Kendall would be my choice.
  • Options
    Me. My Sunday team has just finished bottom for the second season running.
  • Options
    Bryan Robson
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

No, he's always bleating to the media
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    SDAddick said:

Don't like him. He tries to pull the wool over your eyes.
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

Ba would be the first name on the team sheet, until he realised he was being fleeced.
  • Options
    I will quote 5 to 1 on that this bunch will find him!
  • Options
    Uboat said:

SDAddick said:

Ba would be the first name on the team sheet, until he realised he was being fleeced.
    Might work with Lennie above to shepherd him.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Brian Horton

Everything he said was a rhetorical question eg. "The lads have done great haven't they?"
  • Options
    McLaren.
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    red_murph said:

Uboat said:

SDAddick said:

Nah he'd cock a deafen, rumour has it he's a bit mutton these days :wink:
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Ian "The Clown" "Coco" "Wurzle" "Willy Wonka" Hollowhead, think's of himself as one of the Sarf Lundun boys.
    He only needs Charlton to complete the set of mugging off the whole of South/South East London.
    I should think he is the only person who will make your leader give into his demands. He will talk him to death and
    solve all your problems. Go on, what have you got to lose?
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

red_murph said:

Uboat said:

SDAddick said:

Nah he'd cock a deafen, rumour has it he's a bit mutton these days :wink:
    Shaun Goater could do a job for us....
  • Options
    The Wealdstone Raider.

You want some.....
  • Options
    Martin "Mad Dog" Allen
    Glenn Roeder
    John Gregory
    Dennis Wise
    Lawrie Sanchez
    Paul Gascoigne
    Tony Adams

They'd still probably turn us down.
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

Roy mcdonagh. One for the Chelmsford city fans.

I remember him when he was at Southend (I think he turned out for Canvey as well - and possibly every other team in Essex). Laziest player you've ever seen. Used to spend most of the match with his hands on his hips. He had his own song though, "Chicken in a snack box, Super Roy, Super Roy McDonough". I think he holds a record for the most sendings off, or something like that.
  • Options
    KM: Mr Shareholder, what do we do now?
    Roland: Huh?