Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Just been told....

1235»

Comments

• Options
    I don't think we will get their keeper. Best in the devision by a long way apparently and came from a premiership side. Good chance he will move a lot higher.
  • Options
    Redrobo said:

I don't think we will get their keeper. Best in the devision by a long way apparently and came from a premiership side. Good chance he will move a lot higher.

Thought i read before, that the keeper was sacked from leicester after they went to Thailand.
  • Options

Redrobo said:

Thought i read before, that the keeper was sacked from leicester after they went to Thailand.
    Any link to Thai prostitutes could lead to a stratospheric rise. Sign him up.
  • Options
    Redrobo said:

Some goal that Cobbler!!! No wonder it won goal of the season.

Why did CW leave Oxford? Seems a strange one and he does seem the type of bloke that will say it as it was.

Do come on when we are due to play you. It is always good to hear what is going on and predictions before that match. If CW does come here it will certainly add an edge. Thanks Redrobo! I'll be back.

• Options
    edited May 2016

Redrobo said:

Correct... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Smith_(footballer,_born_1992)
  • Options
    We do have some decent players at Northampton Town. My pick of the bunch would be Ricky Holmes, midfielder, cult hero and Player of the Season John-Joe O'Toole and goalkeeper Adam Smith. JJOT came to us from Bristol Rovers when they were relegated to the Conference in 2014. His first season for us was incredibly average. This past season he played and scored in the first game away to Bristol Rovers (nice!) and then for some reason got frozen out and put on the transfer list until October. The only team that came in for him was Wealdstone!!!! Then something magically clicked and he was transformed. Adam Smith came to us from Leicester City where he was sacked after his Thailand exploits!!! Wilder gave him a chance and as has been mentioned he was awarded a place in Football League team which included all Championship, League 1 and League 2 players. He is a very good prospect. Unfortunately for you, should CW be appointed and he comes a raiding they are going to cost some decent money now that we have Kelvin Thomas as Chairman. If it had been the previous Chairman, who is currently on police bail, you'd have got all 3 for £2.50!!!!!!
  • Options

We do have some decent players at Northampton Town. My pick of the bunch would be Ricky Holmes, midfielder, cult hero and Player of the Season John-Joe O'Toole and goalkeeper Adam Smith. JJOT came to us from Bristol Rovers when they were relegated to the Conference in 2014. His first season for us was incredibly average. This past season he played and scored in the first game away to Bristol Rovers (nice!) and then for some reason got frozen out and put on the transfer list until October. The only team that came in for him was Wealdstone!!!! Then something magically clicked and he was transformed. Adam Smith came to us from Leicester City where he was sacked after his Thailand exploits!!! Wilder gave him a chance and as has been mentioned he was awarded a place in Football League team which included all Championship, League 1 and League 2 players. He is a very good prospect. Unfortunately for you, should CW be appointed and he comes a raiding they are going to cost some decent money now that we have Kelvin Thomas as Chairman. If it had been the previous Chairman, who is currently on police bail, you'd have got all 3 for £2.50!!!!!!

John-Joe O'Toole might struggle to get his caravan through the gates on a match day.