Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Solly & Jackson

Solly dropped from the matchday squad and Jackson from the starting XI "for non-football related reasons". Suspect I don't need to say what these reasons might be.

Can't give the source but it is reliable.

Also confirmed that Henderson is frozen out completely and will be the first out the door in the summer.

Comments

• Solly dropped from the matchday squad and Jackson from the starting XI "for non-football related reasons". Suspect I don't need to say what these reasons might be.

Also confirmed that Henderson is frozen out completely and will be the first out the door in the summer.

Well Jackson wouldn't be in the starting X1 anyway,
  • This is getting way beyond a joke now.
  • Solly dropped from the matchday squad and Jackson from the starting XI "for non-football related reasons". Suspect I don't need to say what these reasons might be.

He was at Bolton on Tuesday and I assure you he was due to be again today.

Then the Sponsors evening took place.

So whose picking the team? Riga or Roland?
  • Great news. First the customers and now the players. What's left to own?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2016

The way Jackson waved to the crowd when they sung his name during one of the big disruptions said it all for me...

Picked up on that as well. When you think of the performances the like of him and Solly have put in for the club as well. Clearly they are fans favourites so what better way to stick the knife in buy treating them like shit.

There is no lengths these weasels won't go to try and win a few cheap points.

Thanks Colin!!

Sorry...been a while since we rolled that one out & couldn't resist!!! :wink:
  • I have heard on more than one occasion, from more than one source, that Katrien would like to pick the team.
  • I wondered why JJ did not come on today. Thought the idiots may have thought would ramp crowd up more. This has wound me up even more.

Especially as we're already down and the points dont matter.

Whats a real shame is Solly and Jackson are only three and four years away from earning testimonials at the club.

For someone of Solly's age thats crazy and goes to show what servants they've both been.

On another note, we both know that neither stand a chance of receiving a testimonial under these owners even if they make 10-years
  • Sponsored links:

• seth plum said:

I have heard on more than one occasion, from more than one source, that Katrien would like to pick the team.

Perhaps she was around Christmas.

• colin1961 said:

Of course she does ... And suppose cook the hot dogs at half time ....
    Could it just be that Jackson was poor and invisible at Bolton and Couisns plays a lot better with Dairra and Solly just can't play two games a week plus Motta been playing better then him and Henderson not played since he had a problem with fans in the north stand ....all of a sudden has these mystery injuries ???

No.
  • I didn't see any quotes about Jackson at the sponsors dinner who did he talk to?
  • colin1961 said:

Could it just be that Jackson was poor and invisible at Bolton and Couisns plays a lot better with Dairra and Solly just can't play two games a week plus Motta been playing better then him and Henderson not played since he had a problem with fans in the north stand ....all of a sudden has these mystery injuries ???

And relegation BexleyBoy? Are we going down?
  • colin1961 said:

Get back under your rock!