Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Post match protest pictures

13»

Comments

• edited April 2016

Well the poor steward who tried to stop us couldn't do much, him , you can't come in after you left, me I'm coming in , him , you just do want you fuckin want then, me yep I am, followed by 30 others.

Did he have a blue vest on?
  • Curb_It said:

I know I could copy off here but its a bit blurred at the side. Wonder if I could get a better copy.

@Curb_It

Here is the unblurred version (that's an Instagram filter I used to zoom in on CE).

Should be able to save it from here image
  • Thanks Louis.
  • bit upside down.
  • its okay once you save it then flip it.
  • It's the right way up for me but I've had that problem posting pics on here before. Phone being unique probably.
  • Big Brother under instructions from........
  • edited April 2016

From Twitter-:
    My dad was just manhandled and pushed away by #cafc stewards and staff after asking to use the Bartrams toilet. Disgraceful

LouisMend said:

Curb_It said:

I know I could copy off here but its a bit blurred at the side. Wonder if I could get a better copy.

@Curb_It

Here is the unblurred version (that's an Instagram filter I used to zoom in on CE).

Lol at the bloke who got "Sanogo" on the back of his shirt.
    I was going to say it must be his brother, but upon closer inspection I think it's safe to say it isn't.
  • edited April 2016

From Twitter-:
    My dad was just manhandled and pushed away by #cafc stewards and staff after asking to use the Bartrams toilet. Disgraceful

LouisMend said:

Curb_It said:

@Curb_It

Lol at the bloke who got "Sanogo" on the back of his shirt.
    I was going to say it must be his brother, but upon closer inspection I think it's safe to say it isn't.
    Is this that same person who is wearing that Sanogo shirt?
  • Sponsored links:

• RedChaser said:

@ME14addick you been up to your tricks again :wink: .
    No that wasn't me, as soon as the blinds came down, I told them in the suite that my match day experience had been spoiled and came down to join the protest. Totally unnecessary to do that today, those running our club will never learn. When outside I did ask Mick Everett why it was considered necessary to pull down the blinds and he said it wasn't his decision.

I'm guessing that you were the lady waving a black and white scarf at the window then as we spoke briefly when you came down to join the crowd. Pulling the blinds down seemed a peculiar thing to do. But there again...I shouldn't be surprised.
  • Curb_It said:

its okay once you save it then flip it.

Wondering what you see it in Curb It!
  • RedChaser said:

No that wasn't me, as soon as the blinds came down, I told them in the suite that my match day experience had been spoiled and came down to join the protest. Totally unnecessary to do that today, those running our club will never learn. When outside I did ask Mick Everett why it was considered necessary to pull down the blinds and he said it wasn't his decision.

I'm guessing that you were the lady waving a black and white scarf at the window then as we spoke briefly when you came down to join the crowd. Pulling the blinds down seemed a peculiar thing to do. But there again...I shouldn't be surprised.
    They don't like those on the inside to interact with anyone outside. I was pretty angry when I came down as it is so petty to pull down the blinds. They keep on about the match day experience, but this certainly does not improve my match day experience. The current management don't like to think that people in hospitality suites disagree with they way they are running the club.
  • RedChaser said:

They don't like those on the inside to interact with anyone outside. I was pretty angry when I came down as it is so petty to pull down the blinds. They keep on about the match day experience, but this certainly does not improve my match day experience. The current management don't like to think that people in hospitality suites disagree with they way they are running the club.
    They're worried alright!
  • RedChaser said:

They don't like those on the inside to interact with anyone outside.
    Apart from Meire who can stand there laughing at us & taking photos. She's allowed.
  • Good of you to bump the protest 'photo CE.

Will help in the Club's identification of him. Looks a nasty piece of work.

Hope you got a winner in the last race yesterday.