Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Post match protest pictures

All taken from twitter

Comments

• Its only 2% afterall....
  • TELTEL
    edited April 2016
    Well done to all involved today...we got some great exposure on tv again...commentators were in the most sympathetic and didnt say any good things about Pinnochio or Duchatelet...Murray gets off lightly yet again.
  • Sponsored links:

• From Twitter-:
    My dad was just manhandled and pushed away by #cafc stewards and staff after asking to use the Bartrams toilet. Disgraceful
  • From Twitter-:
    My dad was just manhandled and pushed away by #cafc stewards and staff after asking to use the Bartrams toilet. Disgraceful

Is that what the disgraceful manhandling of the gentleman was about! Shameful.
  • From Twitter-:

I was there. Stewards were not allowing supporters to use the toilet. Then 3 blue vested stewards rushed a man with grey hair. I guess your Father. They all grabbed him and "ran" him outside. My son said they pushed him up against a wall and then fans who were outside came and rescued him.
    Police then arrived and sealed off Bartrams for a bit. Blue vested stewards continued blocking use of toilet for a bit, then allowed single visits to toilet.
    I would guess that original fear was that protesters were going to try and force there way into reception by the back door which is not really protected as they have to let out some supporters out this way.
    Total over reaction by stewards. Seemed to me they were looking to make trouble not prevent it. Some were recording events so I am sure more to come.
  • edited April 2016
    I was watching this from the Keith Peacock Suite above and thought the actions against @sethplum were totally over the top and very rough.
  • I bet Seth was trying to storm the boardroom really
  • I think they over-reacted because they were seriously caught out when we easily got into the West Stand to protest at the Directors Box with 10 minutes to go. Probably got well and truly bollocked by Tony Bollocks.
  • Sponsored links:

• Well the poor steward who tried to stop us couldn't do much, him , you can't come in after you left, me I'm coming in , him , you just do want you fuckin want then, me yep I am, followed by 30 others.

Same here, except he ran off like a kid going to get his big, harder brother.
  • Twat had no balls as I had my 14 year old son with me and two of his mates
  • Is there any cctv, pics or mobile phone footage of this incident?
  • Is there any cctv, pics or mobile phone footage of this incident?

I was in the suite above and started to film the incident as it looked as though @seth plum was being very roughly treated. Unfortunately by the time I had got my phone ready, most of the action had taken place and there isn't much to see.

Very soon after, the blinds were pulled down in the suite and as that spoiled my 'match day experience', we decided to leave and came down to join the protest.

It is shame that after using various hospitality suites over the last 15 years, we have only one more visit and my last few memories will be of confrontation instead of enjoyment.
  • ME14addick thank you for your kind words, and your kind words yesterday. Thanks to the Charlton and also the Brighton fans who stepped in outside and extricated me from the grip of whoever it was behind me and was propelling me, I was unable to see who it was who had grabbed me and was manhandling me.