Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Brighton match thread 23/4/16

Comments

• 55' Kayal jinked away from his man and found his winger on the left and he curled into the top corner #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Been up most of the night with food poisoning, not been a good week for my body. Was sick at halftime and now feeling better.

Don't think it's quite as bad a match as some are saying. We definitely have quality. How much of our struggles is Riga's shortcomings, and how much is the team he interhited/having to build a team in February is something we'll never know the full answer to. Really hope this isn't my last time seeing Teix, Johann, and Diarra in a Charlton shirt. Both are just a class above. Wouldn't blame either for leaving, but they ooze quality.
  • fk taken.....on half way line.....motta clears....fanni....is taken out....
  • Gills 2-2
  • game stopped as fanni is still down
  • Brighton can go up a gear here whenever they want.
  • Fulham 1 Forest 2
  • ross1 said:

Gills 2-2

Solly?
  • ooh an injured fanni!! LOL
  • pope takes the fk....they win it back.....and attack.....tex wins it....and pope concedes a throw
  • Sponsored links:

• throw taken....now attack....motta concedes a corner
  • corner taken..pope is fouled...our fk
  • edited April 2016
    Did I dream it or does someone on here keep telling us that Riga has sorted the defence out since he took over? It's a shame his points return doesn't bear that out.
  • B/urn 1 B City 1
  • fk taken.....they clear.....diarra...to motta....cuz.....harry....cuz....lookie...jbg...harry...cuz....shoots...high over the bar
  • corner taken..pope is fouled...our fk

Seems like the first game this season we haven't conceded from a corner.

Oh, I see there's still time ......
  • ball not being returned....another ball on the pitch.....gk taken.....fox wins it...cuz...harry...lookie....igor.....to harry....tackled
  • diarra...harry...lookie....to harry...cuz..harry....cross comes in....they clear....
  • Welling losing 4-0
  • Sponsored links:

• 63' SUB | Vetokele is replaced by Yaya Sanogo #cafc #CAFCLive
  • igor off....sanogo on....motta off......lennon
  • 63' SUB | Harry Lennon comes on in place of Marco Motta #cafc #CAFCLive
  • we go 3 at the back it seems...strange decision!!
  • they attack..cross comes in...lennon concedes a corner
  • B/burn 1 B City 2
  • I'd forgotten Sanogo was still here.
  • Today Igor played like a man who just read the free release clause in his contract. Useless
  • SSN: Kamera says Brighton in complete control
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!