Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Brighton match thread 23/4/16

Comments

• Cardiff 1 Bolton 1
  • throw taken we win it back...lookie....to cuz.....wins a throw....fox...tex....fox...diarra...fox....harry attacks....fox.....but tackled.....tex now....they win it back
  • fanni has it....to tex...pope goes long...jbg...motta....is tackled.....they go into our box....baldock shoots....wide
  • Hull 2 Leeds 1
  • Well worked goal
  • Interesting....
  • 51' GOOOOAAAAALLLLL! Johann Gudmundsson make it 1-1! #cafc #CAFCLive
  • pope takes the gk.....diarra.....fouled....fk taken...we lose it...they clear...we have a throw....lookie has it...cuz....GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL JBG
  • Sponsored links:

• I keep reading about all our internationals but we have only two - Igor and JBG and one of those is on his way back from a long injury. Diarra and Fanni are in their mid 30s and haven't won a cap for years. Motta has one cap so is no more an Italian international than Michael Ricketts is an England international.

Riga hasn't done enough and we deserve better but let's not overplay the quality of the team, it's still lower mid table.
  • Again highlights this as the most unnecessary relegation ever, we have the ability to compete with the top teams.
  • 52 Lookman did brilliantly to escape down the left. He fed Cousins, who squared and Gudmundsson slotted home at the far post #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Igor missed a sitter there, good job it made it to JBG.
  • they ko.....and have the ball at the back....tex wins it...jbg...motta....harry....tackled....but concedes a fk...taken.....pope has it..to lookie....attacks.....but tackled....they clear.....they attack....baldock shoots..pope saves.....fanni clears.....motta taken out
  • Well worked goal
  • 53' Save! Superb stop form Pope to deny Baldock, who had a clear sight of goal #cafc #CAFCLive
  • oh dear they attack and score....2-1
  • Beautiful goal, Skalag.
  • back to reality
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2016
    we only held on for 2 1/2 mins....pathetic
  • 55' Goal. Skalak restores Brighton's lead. 1-2. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Luckily Stephens is poor or him pushing for promotion would be yet another embarrassment for the regime.
  • Brighton have woken up. This'll be 4 or 5 now.
  • we ko...lookie attacks.....tackled....and they win a fk
  • I was actually quite pissed off when we scored. I don't even want these Belgians to get another point on the board.

I hate to say it, so was I though. It was a fucking pointless goal - it means nothing to us, and in some ways it's just infuriating because it was scored by one of the players who definitely wont be with us next year.
  • what kind of challenge was that tex?!
  • I was actually quite pissed off when we scored. I don't even want these Belgians to get another point on the board.

Nope, Roland and Katrien aren't out there in the pitch. I want us to pick up every available point because I support Charlton
  • Well that didn't last long ....typical.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!