Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Brighton match thread 23/4/16

Comments

• ross1 said:

Where do we think Pope is going to be next season?

In our goal I hope
    I hope so too. I also hope Teixera, Solly, Lookman and Gudmunsen will be in their various positions. Where do we think they will be next season? Northampton?
  • RM next to KM, what a slimy individual he is.
  • game restarts....we attack.....motta....cuz....but poor ball to harry..they win it back.....motta concedes a fk
  • No way we are going to score today, again.
  • Bolton down to 10 men
  • fk taken.....in it comes....we concede a corner
  • No way we are going to score today, again.

We are scoring...just not on the pitch.
  • The amount of interest Igor's shown so far I wouldn't worry about him going for nothing, we'll have to pay someone to take him off us
  • Sponsored links:

• corner taken....we clear.....harry concedes a fk
  • 32' Free-kick to Brighton on the edge of the box following a foul on Skalak #cafc #CAFCLive
  • fk on edge of D
  • edited April 2016
    Fox getting criticised for missing from 6 yards earlier by Chris Kamara on Sky.
    Edit; He found the keeper!
  • edited April 2016
    Error
  • The amount of interest Igor's shown so far I wouldn't worry about him going for nothing, we'll have to pay someone to take him off us

Poor man's Darren Bent.
  • fk taken in it comes....into the wall.....they get it back.....
  • QPR 1 Reading 0
  • they are attacking again.....kocking the ball around we win it back...motta attacks...harry...motta crosses....we win a corner
  • Bury 0 Millwall 2
  • Sponsored links:

• corner taken by lookie....in it comes....jbg....cuz....shoots..blocked......jbg crosses again....they just clear....tex is ruled offside
  • Welling losing 1-0
  • fk taken...we win it back and win a throw
  • tex has it....to motta....they win it back again
  • 35' Two Brighton men put their bodies in the way of Cousins' powerful strike after a well-rehearsed Addicks corner #cafc #CAFCLive
  • they win a throw.....and they attack....we hold them up...cross comes in..pope takes it
  • tex to diarra...fanni..cuz.....to motta.....fanni...harry.....jbg......harry.....jbg shoots....inches wide
  • 37' Pope claims a Knockaert cross and sets Charlton away. Stephens gets in a good sliding tackle to slow them down, though #cafc #CAFCLive
  • 37' Close! Harriott feeds Gudmundsson in the box. He gets the ball onto his left foot and drills into the side netting #cafc #CAFCLive
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!