Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bolton v Charlton - Post Match Thread - RELEGATED

Comments

• Well there's a goodbye if ever I saw one!! Thanks JBG for the kind words, how about staying and helping us to get to the Prem then?
    I have a lot of time for JBG. He gets some bizarre comments on here at times but he's by far our best player who despite playing in a poor side still is one of the top assist makers in the division.

I also look at his body language, he hates losing and I remember seeing him clapping the Covered end whilst they were chanting for Fraeye out. He knows the farce of an ownership we have here.
    I bet you he doesn't stay to help us.
  • A game where you have to win to have any chance of staying up & we have just 2 shots on target

pathetic ...useless...rubbish

don't want to go to the last 2 home games but have to take my son who (sadly) I have indoctrinated
  • Sponsored links:

• Just got home. Surprised tonight hurt as much as it did. We were awful and I appreciate we were down regardless of tonight's result but the lack of urgency throughout amazed me. We had to get three points and had nothing to lose, yet we started with a defensive line up which was compounded by no width resulting in sideways and backward passing. Bolton were there for the taking but we lacked fight, passion and any sign of interest. It was worse than a dull pre season friendly. My only hope is that this is rock bottom and things only get better from here.

Sad the players didn't make more of an effort at the end. There were a few fans venting their frustrations but I'd have hoped they'd have taken it on the chin. Fair play to JJ, Fox and Pope for coming over. Only positives from tonight were Pope making a couple of decent saves and young Harry Lennon.
  • Great to see some of the players on Twitter but instead of a heartbreaking night for cafc why isn't it a heartbreaking night for us.
  • The inevitable happened and its gut wrenching yet not as painful as it should be
    These owners make my blood boil

Just two texts , one from a palace fan whose number I don't have , someone who I obviously scarred many years ago when sha la la la la la la la we sent the palace down , he was ignored
    And one from a Man Utd fan , (originally from Manchester) who I never speak to, asking if we were in the Isthmian league yet , not yet but we're getting there was my response

Last time we were relegated there was loads more grief , even scum fans not giving it , I suppose they'll wait till they win the play offs with an 8th minute injury time deflection before they crawl out of the woodwork they've been residing in for the last season

Get out of our club
  • sammy391 said:

For those who went , who didn't acknowledge the fans at the end?

To be honest we had some complete and utter twatts at the front giving the players dogs abuse, really don't blame the players for keeping their distance.
  • giving the players abuse, whats the issue weve been relegated with a whimper, a must win game against a RELEGATED side, all the bollocks before about we will fight to the end, sounds as if we really turned up last night.
  • Nice pro.
  • CAFCsayer said:

Why is Johann getting slated for that statement? That is exactly what he should be saying. Everyone slating him can do one. Nowhere near what he was last season and still in the top 3 players this year, on figures he is top.

Yep, on reflection my comment last night was a knee-jerk reaction so I apologise for that and withdraw it completely.
  • edited April 2016
    barry bannan showing that sheffield wednesday do care about us and are still sore about us ruining there cup final, all i know is were all going to enjoy the euros, maybe he can enjoy some caber tossing in the highlands wanker.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2016
    iamdan said:

Nice pro.

I think he has deleted it.

I don't get the karma thing.
  • edited April 2016

Welcome back.

If you want any advice on how to cope in this league then don't hesitate to ask.

we won it last time so dont think we will have too much bother, if i do need any advice ill be sure to post on a rivals forum :smile:
  • iamdan said:

Nice pro.

Why's he giving his two pence worth, he wasnt with Lil Chef when they were in League One nor was he with Palarse when we've played them?
  • Welcome back.

If you want any advice on how to cope in this league then don't hesitate to ask.

we won it last time so dont think we will have too much bother, if i do need any advice ill be sure to post on a rivals forum :smile:
    You did indeed. That was with SCP at the helm and a with a board with a modicum of pride in the club.

You currently have neither.

No need to go on the Palace site for advice either, even if they manage to get themselves relegated. They'll still be able to lord it over you. Oh, you think we're a rival? :wink:
  • Welcome back.

You did indeed. That was with SCP at the helm and a with a board with a modicum of pride in the club.

You currently have neither.

No need to go on the Palace site for advice either, even if they manage to get themselves relegated. They'll still be able to lord it over you. Oh, you think we're a rival? :wink:
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • barry bannan showing that sheffield wednesday do care about us and are still sore about us ruining there cup final, all i know is were all going to enjoy the euros, maybe he can enjoy some caber tossing in the highlands wanker.

no need to insult an entire race on behalf of one (caber) tosser. I'm Scottish and I think Bannan is a prick too.
  • iamdan said:

Nice pro.

Why's he giving his two pence worth, he wasnt with Lil Chef when they were in League One nor was he with Palarse when we've played them?
    It's because the covered end ripped him a new one when THD had him on his arse with a dummy by the tunnel earlier in the season
  • Barry Bannan on his arse looking the joke player that he is was one if the moments of this utterly depressing season.
  • barry bannan showing that sheffield wednesday do care about us and are still sore about us ruining there cup final, all i know is were all going to enjoy the euros, maybe he can enjoy some caber tossing in the highlands wanker.

no need to insult an entire race on behalf of one (caber) tosser. I'm Scottish and I think Bannan is a prick too.
    wasnt insulting a race, scotland arent going to the euros and they do have highland games.