Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

the Spurs advantage

Comments

• Options
    In any case, Chelsea will throw the game against Leicester, expect a team of 16 year olds if its the game that decides Spurs' fate.

Hell, even Kasey Palmer might get a game
  • Options
    Nobody knows yet, of course ..... but Leicester may have the title won already.

• Options
    I can't see Leicester not winning it now. Spurs dropping points...especially a fixture as nailed on as that, is too much of a critical blow.

Well the F*ck done Leicester. It's an absolute outstanding amazing achievement.
  • Options
    Nailed on Leicester
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    I don't think it will go beyond next weekend's games.
    If you assume Leicester don't win at Man Utd, I then can't see Spurs winning at Chelsea.
    Chelsea will absolutely love it if they have the opportunity to officially end Spurs' title challenge and rub it in their faces.
  • Options
    Sir Claudio.
  • Options
    Can see Spurs having a major implosion now and losing there next 3, cue Arsenal finishing above them that Arsenal disease must be contagious, Facebook feed last night was full of chelsea/Man U/Arsenal/west ham and even Millwall fans ridiculing Spurs, seems a bit strange let's laugh at a team miles better than us ( yes I do have a soft spot for Spurs, family connections etc), another thing the "banter" between Gary lineker and west broms official Twitter, a good laugh or unprofessional?.
  • Options
    F*** spurs.

Two bob a***holes who think they are a big club.

Not won the title since 1961, and still counting.
  • Options
    Great to see they've Spursed it up again

They would have been insufferable
  • Options

F*** spurs.

Despite not winning the title since 61 I would still describe Spurs as a big club. They've won quite a few cups in that time, played in Europe fairly regularly and have a huge fan base. You'll see just how big when they move to this new stadium. They'll fill it no problem, and with out having to virtually give tickets away a la West Ham.

Talking of fans who think their club are bigger than they actually are, only last week someone on here described Charlton as the 4th or 5th biggest club in London (?????)

• Sponsored links:

• Options

F*** spurs.

Despite not winning the title since 61 I would still describe Spurs as a big club. They've won quite a few cups in that time, played in Europe fairly regularly and have a huge fan base. You'll see just how big when they move to this new stadium. They'll fill it no problem, and with out having to virtually give tickets away a la West Ham.

Talking of fans who think their club are bigger than they actually are, only last week someone on here described Charlton as the 4th or 5th biggest club in London (?????)

Well I don't know exactly what number we are, but I know who we're above.
  • Options
    Spurs will lose their manager to Man U in the summer and replace him with Mourinho. Jose has been begging the board at Old Trafford to give him the job for 4 months. However, he turned it down before and Sir Bobby doesn't think he should be asked again.
  • Options
    Genuinely pleased for Leicester. The title was always going to be a long shot. If anyone would have given us top 4 before the end of the season I would have taken it.

For me, the Swansea game at the weekend was the final nail in the coffin. I officially conceded the title to my two Leicester buddy's on Sunday night and gave them a big hug.

From a selfish point of view, I go to the US for 3 weeks at the beginning if May and would be missing the last game so actually pleased it should all be over by then so I havent got to go to the effort of finding a bar with the game on.

I agree with the comment above about I see an implosion now. Hopefully the lads will hold it together and get the results to ensure we finish above Arsenal for the first time since what feels like 1200 BC.

First four results of the season killed us pretty much. Losing a 2 goal lead to Stoke and losing in the last minute to Newcastle were the stand out fcuk ups.

Roll on next season, genuinely excited to see how good our team can get with some quality additions and further experience (with the caveat that Levy doesnt break up the team and let Poch go etc!)
  • Options
    Spurs will have a chance again , never this good , Leicester will do well to make the top 8 and will never win the league again .
    Tis a footballing miracle I tell thee
  • Options
    Leicester City are seven points clear at the top of the Premier League table because of regular blessing’s from a Thai monk.

Given the shock of their magical rise, a Buddhist monk going by the name of Phra Prommangkalachan has revealed that his regular visits to the King Power stadium are the reason why they are closing in on the title.

‘I hang some amulets on their necks and I gave them these fabric talismans,’ he told AFP.

Leicester owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha is thought to be a devout Buddhist. (Picture: Getty)

‘I’m not sure if they understood what I explained to them about it, but they knew that it would bring them luck.’

The owner of Leicester City, Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha, is though to be a devout Buddhist and Prommangkalachan has no doubt that his influence means the Foxes will go all the way this season.

‘He brought monks there to pray for auspiciousness and luck in the game, for the management team and the players’ he added.

‘The team will be the number one in the Premier League this year for sure.’

over to you Ducktape, where's our divine religious intervention you cretin?
  • Options

F*** spurs.

Don't understand this sort of attitude towards the second best team in the country this year.

Though it does remind me of Spurs fans attitude towards everyone. The other day one told me they had a good chance of chasing down Leicester as they'd 'lost their only decent player.' Arrogance and delusion.
  • Options
    Macronate said:

Leicester City are seven points clear at the top of the Premier League table because of regular blessing’s from a Thai monk.

Given the shock of their magical rise, a Buddhist monk going by the name of Phra Prommangkalachan has revealed that his regular visits to the King Power stadium are the reason why they are closing in on the title.

‘I hang some amulets on their necks and I gave them these fabric talismans,’ he told AFP.

Leicester owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha is thought to be a devout Buddhist. (Picture: Getty)

‘I’m not sure if they understood what I explained to them about it, but they knew that it would bring them luck.’

The owner of Leicester City, Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha, is though to be a devout Buddhist and Prommangkalachan has no doubt that his influence means the Foxes will go all the way this season.

‘He brought monks there to pray for auspiciousness and luck in the game, for the management team and the players’ he added.

I thought it was because of that old King that they dug up in a car park, didn't they start this crazy run last season, around the time that they re-interred his body to the local cathedral ?
  • Options
    Think Spurs have played some brilliant football this season and really good to see some excellent young English players at the heart of it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    sam3110 said:

F*** spurs.

Arsenal
    Chelsea
    Spurs
    West Ham
    Charlton
    Fulham
    QPR
    Millwall
    Brentford
    Leyton Orient
    Wimbledon
    Dagenham

I'd say we're 5th
    Sorry to ruin your league table but PALACE?
  • Options
    Think that's the joke
  • Options

25May98 said:

sam3110 said:

F*** spurs.

Arsenal
    Chelsea
    Spurs
    West Ham
    Charlton
    Fulham
    QPR
    Millwall
    Brentford
    Leyton Orient
    Wimbledon
    Dagenham

I'd say we're 5th
    Yeah what about them... this is a list of teams in London, not Surrey!!
    I always thought SE25 stood for South East London. Is it really Surrey East?? If so that has made my day. Yes, we are fifth.

And Palace are filth.
  • Options
    I always thought it was Stripey Ejits 25...?
  • Options
    25May98 said:

25May98 said:

sam3110 said:

F*** spurs.

Arsenal
    Chelsea
    Spurs
    West Ham
    Charlton
    Fulham
    QPR
    Millwall
    Brentford
    Leyton Orient
    Wimbledon
    Dagenham

I'd say we're 5th
    I always thought SE25 stood for South East London. Is it really Surrey East?? If so that has made my day. Yes, we are fifth.

And Palace are filth.
    Regardless of post code, Crystal Palace is not in London.
  • Options
    25May98 said:

25May98 said:

sam3110 said:

F*** spurs.

Arsenal
    Chelsea
    Spurs
    West Ham
    Charlton
    Fulham
    QPR
    Millwall
    Brentford
    Leyton Orient
    Wimbledon
    Dagenham

I'd say we're 5th

And Palace are filth.
    Chelsea and Fulham have SW6 postcode. Doesn't mean they're in South London
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Macronate said:

Roland follows he who has many names - shaitan, moloch, balaam, euronymous, old harry
  • Options
    IA said:

25May98 said:

25May98 said:

sam3110 said:

F*** spurs.

Arsenal
    Chelsea
    Spurs
    West Ham
    Charlton
    Fulham
    QPR
    Millwall
    Brentford
    Leyton Orient
    Wimbledon
    Dagenham

I'd say we're 5th

And Palace are filth.
    Chelsea and Fulham have SW6 postcode. Doesn't mean they're in South London
    And if you look at a map of London you'll see we are more East than South London.....
  • Options
    After Arsenal, Spurs, Chelsea and West Ham, there are several clubs of a similar size - us, Palace, Fulham and QPR. We have all had good periods in the PL/top flight, we have all had crap periods and bad times.