Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Congratulations Ademola Lookman

Comments

• Options
    Congrats, Ademola !

Just the start of great things to come.
  • Options
    Well done Ade
  • Options
    Go well young man. We are all immensely proud of you.
  • Options
    Well done Ademola, & good luck in the future.
  • Options
    Not a bad looking squad. I'd rather have seen him and Ojo in the U-21s side for the Toulon Tournament instead of Redmond and Woodrow, who have played extensively at that level.
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    I'm sure there will be a couple of fans pissing themselves come Saturday if they dont know.

Lookman wont be appearing against Welling United on Saturday as he'll be with England U19s for their Euros

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3677140/England-U19-boss-Aidy-Boothroyd-names-squad-European-Championship.html
  • Options
    Looking at those names, all of them have been at a premier league club last season apart from Ademola, a guy called Dael Fry who's at Boro (now a premier league team) and Taylor Moore, who plays in France for Lens.

Haven't looked through each player's record but I'd bet Lookman has played more first team games than most, if not all of them
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Looking at those names, all of them have been at a premier league club last season apart from Ademola, a guy called Dael Fry who's at Boro (now a premier league team) and Taylor Moore, who plays in France for Lens.

Haven't looked through each player's record but I'd bet Lookman has played more first team games than most, if not all of them

And will all earn a lot more than him too.

I'm sure that Ade wants to stay at Charlton and play but I'm also sure he'll have other players, agents and even family in his ear telling him about what he could earn elsewhere.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He's the one putting himself into the tree behind the players. If you squint carefully with the right mind on you can see him.
  • Options
    England v France being shown live on Eurosport this evening 6.20pm
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Taylor Moore is to use the cliche "the new Eric Dier". English born, family moved to Europe when young, CB
  • Options
    England beat France 2-1. Ademola was an unused substitute.
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    Starts today against the Netherlands... KO is in just over an hour @ 11am

• Options
    Is it on TV
  • Options

Is it on TV

Doesnt look like it as EuroSport are concentrating on the Tour de France
  • Options

Is it on TV

https://youtu.be/bwtgMHAuXpM
    Looks like it might be streamed on You tube.
  • Options
    England ‏@England 3m3 minutes ago
    KICK OFF: Our #YoungLions are under way against #NED at the #U19Euro Finals.
  • Options
    England ‏@England 38s38 seconds ago
    10: The #YoungLions go behind at the #U19Euro Finals, as Sam Lammers gives #NED an early lead. [0-1]
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    England ‏@England 1m1 minute ago
    18: The #YoungLions go close to leveling, first through @jordan_rossiter and then @tammyabraham. #u19euro [0-1]
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    England ‏@England 2m2 minutes ago

God a lot of them miserable a f**k
  • Options
    England ‏@England 2m2 minutes ago
    24: The #YoungLions have responded well to going behind. @Joshuaonomah10 and @DomSolanke the latest to go close. #u19euro [0-1]
  • Options
    I assume Freddie Woodman is son of our old goalkeeping coach Andy Woodman?
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    cafcfan said:

Correct... Interesting that he was with Crystal Palace Academy though rather than with us prior to moving to Newcastle when Andy Woodman followed Alan Pardew up there
  • Options

cafcfan said:

Correct... Interesting that he was with Crystal Palace Academy though rather than with us prior to moving to Newcastle when Andy Woodman followed Alan Pardew up there
    Thanks.
  • Options
    England ‏@England 4m4 minutes ago
    36: GOOOOOOOAL! The #YoungLions level it up through @DomSolanke! #u19euro [1-1]

Look at him... He's over joyed

• Options
    England ‏@England 1m1 minute ago
    HALF TIME: #YoungLions 1-1 @OnsOranje
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    @Alookman_ is denied as the #YoungLions go in search of a second goal against #NED at the #U19Euro Finals

England ‏@England 31m31 minutes ago
    75: Another substitution for the #YoungLions as @izzyjaybrown comes on for @Alookman_. #u19euro [1-1]
  • Options
    England ‏@England 14m14 minutes ago
    90+2: YEEEEEEES! Get in! @izzyjaybrown gives the #YoungLions a late lead! #u19euro [2-1]