Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton v Derby | Sat 16 Apr | 3pm KICK-OFF | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

Comments

• 0-3 quite stroll for the rams.....then relegation confirmed as other results don't go away.
  • Have a wedding to go to. (Cousin- country boy so doesn't understand football)

Will rely on RM and the match thread! Might be able to sneak a bit of Tel's commentary through the headphones if it gets boring...

4:0 and I miss our best performance of the season..

Will rely on RM and the match thread! Might be able to sneak a bit of Tel's commentary through the headphones if it gets boring...

4-0 are you sure?

4-0 are you sure?
    Well it's a prediction so no I am not sure. But knowing my luck it'll probably happen like that.

4-0 are you sure?
    Well it's a prediction so no I am not sure. But knowing my luck it'll probably happen like that.
    I rely on you for all the likes on my matchday quotes
  • edited April 2016
    Fully expecting Meire's holiday snaps on a loop to replace the teams and clock on the big screen.

Game is irrelevant.
  • edited April 2016
    Thought this was interesting...

Amazing that Brentford could still get promoted or relegated even at this late stage.
  • Dreading Saturday, nothing to play for. Expecting a ramming.
  • Thought this was interesting...

Amazing that Brentford could still get promoted or relegated even at this late stage.

We could still finish 17th!!!! There is hope!!!

Would like to see Mak start. Feel like I've said this before every game but he links well with Igor and the two of them offer a real threat to defenses. He seemed to be at the heart of everything good last Saturday.
  • 5-0 Charlton. Still relegated.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2016
    Well as we've played in the last to home games, I think that run of form will come to an end. 0-2, second one when we're pushing at the death for the pointless equaliser, having gone one down just before half-time.
  • The main priority for our key players will be to get through the next few meaningless games unscathed so they can get an exit in the summer and I don't blame them one bit.
  • Its Ketts (Dr Kish) birthday on Saturday and he like some others has not missed a home or away match in excess of 6 years (I think that's right), and he has not had many times to celebrate a win, so on that basis I'm going for a 'buck the trend' and forecasting a win.....addicks 2-1............match thread from 1.45.......................COYR's
  • Epic goal fest. 4-3.
  • I really don't care anymore.
  • A funny game, as both sides have their futures virtually decided already.

We are effectively down, so can play without fear now. Derby, barring some extreme results, look safe in the playoff positions (7 points clear of 7th) but too far off automatic (10 points below Burnley)

We are effectively down, so can play without fear now. Derby, barring some extreme results, look safe in the playoff positions (7 points clear of 7th) but too far off automatic (10 points below Burnley)

Dunno... Derby managed to blow it last season from quite a comfortable position.

Dunno... Derby managed to blow it last season from quite a comfortable position.
    The teams just outside the playoffs are pretty ordinary though, Cardiff, Ipswich, Birmingham and Preston are the next 4 teams. Amazingly Preston have only scored 39 goals in 41 matches, yet are 10th!
  • edited April 2016

A funny game, as both sides have their futures virtually decided already.

The teams just outside the playoffs are pretty ordinary though, Cardiff, Ipswich, Birmingham and Preston are the next 4 teams. Amazingly Preston have only scored 39 goals in 41 matches, yet are 10th!
    Yeah good point actually as there were a few teams within easy touching distance of them.

Definitely don't see Birmingham making them as they've dropped too many easy points over the last few weeks and wasnt impressed with them when they came to the Valley. Cardiff are probably the only side who'll maybe make the jump yet only see them replacing Lil Chef
  • Thought this was interesting...

What about the reverse, maximum points?
  • Sponsored links:

• 1-3 Derby.. Although they're not great away from home
  • 3-0 rams
  • Not sure on this one. On one hand we are all but mathematically relegated and that could affect motivation on the other hand we could come out and give it everything we have. If we play like we did against Birmingham and Boro I take us for a narrow win 2-1. May as well go out with a bang as a whimper.
  • 0-3 Soapy shaking his head asking why Grandad never took him to West Ham instead...
  • We'll win, you can rely on it.

3-2, jackson popping up in the 88th minute with a header to take 3 points as will the 3 teams above us.....
  • they'll hammer us. 4-0. they want to secure play off place and relegated Bolton last week.
  • SDAddick said:

Thought this was interesting...

We could still finish 17th!!!! There is hope!!!

Would like to see Mak start. Feel like I've said this before every game but he links well with Igor and the two of them offer a real threat to defenses. He seemed to be at the heart of everything good last Saturday.
    I think a " real threat " is a slight exaggeration !
  • Oh god not another one

Oi... My previews arent that bad are they? (Keep your next comments to yourself Ricky_Otto!!)
    The previews are great, it's the person writing them that I can't face...
  • Spirited performance, but 2 second half goals know the stuffing out of us. 0-2
  • Oh god not another one

Oi... My previews arent that bad are they? (Keep your next comments to yourself Ricky_Otto!!)
    The previews are great, it's the person writing them that I can't face...