Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CAS Trust Season Ticket Renewal Survey

1235»

Comments

• I'm not renewing. Despite my front row seat that some other wanker will snaffle up. I'll go to the odd game. No more. When this bunch sell up I'll buy a season ticket.

Yes it's a ball ache some asshole (including free passes) may take your seats. Possible anyway.

I'm with @Sillybilly and multiple others on this, the risk is low someone is going to nick your seat and the prize is high...
  • Done, although I didn't give my postal address, as I see no point in it for a survey.......
  • edited April 2016
    erithalf said:

My wife and I are West Stand ST holders and Millennium Suite members. In protest, next season we will be moving to North Stand Lower with no lounge. Loss to the club of well over £1000.

In my view this is a much better gesture - the lower north pricing is something to be encouraged/taken advantage of. 3,400 of us in the lower north next season is a win/win scenario and far better than just more empty seats where the football world will just think the absentees are fickle fans, not 'boycotters'
  • Can I just ask @erithalf, are you Alf who comes from Erith or are you one half of a partnership that performs surgery on broken computers? :wink:
  • PL54 said:

vff said:

PL54 said:

Why do you need to announce the fact you've 'Done' it ?

Why do you need to ask a thick headed question & post anything at all @PL54 ? (on a thread that you have nothing constructive to say)
    It was a question precious people and no less constructive or destructive than the single word "Done".
    You should try joining in the football discussions, PL. For example, what was your opinion of Saturday's performance?
    That would mean him having to type more than a sentence. Not happening
  • erithalf said:

My wife and I are West Stand ST holders and Millennium Suite members. In protest, next season we will be moving to North Stand Lower with no lounge. Loss to the club of well over £1000.

Sounds good, but a high chance you are moving to someone else's seat. This action could create panic and a higher take up and is still giving money to Roland.
    Hopefully new owners will allow supporters to upgrade tickets but I do think we should all support the boycott of buying ST.
    Completed survey for me but not able to include other4 I will not be buying.
  • Redrobo said:

erithalf said:

Sounds good, but a high chance you are moving to someone else's seat. This action could create panic and a higher take up and is still giving money to Roland.
    Hopefully new owners will allow supporters to upgrade tickets but I do think we should all support the boycott of buying ST.
    Completed survey for me but not able to include other4 I will not be buying.
    It ain't someone else's seat if they haven't renewed !
  • They are not offering anyone else's seats yet....only current empty ones

• Sponsored links:

• erithalf said:

They are not offering anyone else's seats yet....only current empty ones

Point taken. I was wrong. But the point has validity because I suspect that quite a few were looking to move there, especially those who purchased the East stand value tickets last season.
    If everyone does not renew we will all have the chance to buy the tickets we want when a new owner arrives. No support = no club. Administration or selling will be the only options. We have to risk all to get our club back.
  • Redrobo said:

erithalf said:

Point taken. I was wrong. But the point has validity because I suspect that quite a few were looking to move there, especially those who purchased the East stand value tickets last season.
    If everyone does not renew we will all have the chance to buy the tickets we want when a new owner arrives. No support = no club. Administration or selling will be the only options. We have to risk all to get our club back.
    First come, first served. If fans want to take advantage of the cheap season ticket in the lower north they should do so. It's a positive move to price it at that level. Hopefully it sells out and if sales are shit in the rest of the ground Roland then drops the prices in those stands as well. And as for the bollox about risking all, ffs, I thought the protest was all about trying to move the club forward positively, not destroying it.
  • HexHex
    edited April 2016

Redrobo said:

erithalf said:

First come, first served. If fans want to take advantage of the cheap season ticket in the lower north they should do so. It's a positive move to price it at that level. Hopefully it sells out and if sales are shit in the rest of the ground Roland then drops the prices in those stands as well. And as for the bollox about risking all, ffs, I thought the protest was all about trying to move the club forward positively, not destroying it.
    Sometimes, to move forward, you have to take a step or two back and take risks as I am by not renewing yet.
  • Curb_It said:

How many so far?

1700 so far - about 1300 of which are current ST holders. Statistically a very robust response, but be good to get many more
    I am not doubting you at all, but just wondered how acurate these figures are? Im actually surprised that, that many have already been sold to be honest. With League 1 firmly staring us in the face surely we can't be looking at more than 4000 being sold in total?

Looking at the most recent stats i can find on season ticket numbers for all clubs, that would put us on par with Doncaster, Chesterfield and Swindon.

http://www.football-league.co.uk/documents/season-ticker-holders549-2598173.pdf

• braydex said:

Curb_It said:

How many so far?

1700 so far - about 1300 of which are current ST holders. Statistically a very robust response, but be good to get many more
    I am not doubting you at all, but just wondered how acurate these figures are? Im actually surprised that, that many have already been sold to be honest. With League 1 firmly staring us in the face surely we can't be looking at more than 4000 being sold in total?

Looking at the most recent stats i can find on season ticket numbers for all clubs, that would put us on par with Doncaster, Chesterfield and Swindon.

Those numbers are how many have completed the Trust survey.

• braydex said:

Curb_It said:

How many so far?

Oh I see. thought they were confirmed season ticket sales.
  • edited April 2016
    braydex said:

braydex said:

Curb_It said:

How many so far?

Certainly not privvy to that info! But if we can get as many as possible to complete survey, it should give us a fair idea.

So if you haven't yet, please spare a couple of mins: castrust.org/2016/04/season-ticket-renewal-survey/

• braydex said:

braydex said:

Curb_It said:

How many so far?

Certainly not privvy to that info! But if we can get as many as possible to complete survey, it should give us a fair idea.

So if you haven't yet, please spare a couple of mins: castrust.org/2016/04/season-ticket-renewal-survey-pledge-renew/

already done!
  • Done.
  • When will the results of this survey be released?

Is there anything which can be shared already?
  • Sponsored links:

• Tayls said:

When will the results of this survey be released?

Is there anything which can be shared already?

We are keeping it open until after the weekend/ early bird deadline and home match. Results will be shared a bit after that.

Please continue to encourage people to do it -trying to reach as many as possible, especially those not that engaged on forums/ social media.