Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CAS Trust Season Ticket Renewal Survey

Comments

• Survey completed.
  • With the small attendances expected next season the club have no reason to release ST seats until late in the summer to allow swaps. Also, releasing seats may push some supporters to pay on the day and go to less matches.

However, releasing seats early would allow certain senior managers to teach revolting supporters a lesson, something I am sure they are desperate to do. I would not put it past them !
  • Existing season tickets were always held until mid-summer. It is the current owners who did away with this last season. I am currently in correspondence with Ms Anderson-Myers on the matter of releasing existing season tickets for general sale on 18 April, although thus far she has not been of much assistance.

As things stand, on 18 April non-renewed season ticket seats will be released for general sale. So bad luck if you want to wait and see what league we will be in or what the squad will look like next season.

Unfortunately, a lot of other clubs take this approach now. Its another example of football being more worried about cash than its fans
  • Done, but not holding my breath.
  • Is there a refund policy on tickets?

Having read the T&Cs on the website it says that after 10th April 2015 you are not able to cancel your season ticket. I assume this relates to last year and the current season (if so why has this not been updated to allow for renewal or purchase of tickets for next season).

If everyone bought a ticket and then at the last possible moment cancelled it would cause some problems. I guess this does however go against the protest of withholding getting a season ticket until such a date later in the summer. I'm not buying a season ticket but I will do and then cancel if it will cause problems if hundreds do the same.
  • 25May98 said:

Is there a refund policy on tickets?

Having read the T&Cs on the website it says that after 10th April 2015 you are not able to cancel your season ticket. I assume this relates to last year and the current season (if so why has this not been updated to allow for renewal or purchase of tickets for next season).

If everyone bought a ticket and then at the last possible moment cancelled it would cause some problems. I guess this does however go against the protest of withholding getting a season ticket until such a date later in the summer. I'm not buying a season ticket but I will do and then cancel if it will cause problems if hundreds do the same.

They still have last years T&Cs on the website, it hasn't been updated (surprise, surprise)
  • Missed It said:

25May98 said:

Is there a refund policy on tickets?

They still have last years T&Cs on the website, it hasn't been updated (surprise, surprise)
    Bloomin' students again no doubt!
    Southbank said:

I have sent a completed application form to the club with no financial details and a note asking them to contact me when Duchatelet sells the club-at that point my family of 4 will renew.

I bet the staff in the ticket office will appreciate your gesture to save them from being bored and will no doubt be thinking they must make the effort to prioritise any future applications for STs or match tickets for you

While we are on the subject, has the team scored any own goals this season ?
  • Sponsored links:

• ST seat swap last season was 12th April.
  • Done, but the results may not be a fair reflection, as some who are renewing won't like to admit it, or won't be interested.
  • Done
  • As per my previous reply Done- as soon as Roland Rat goes I will renew and will have a big piss up in the Lib!
  • Sponsored links:

• Done, but the results may not be a fair reflection, as some who are renewing won't like to admit it, or won't be interested.

Trying to reach as many as possible - whether decided to renew or not, so please help by spreading the word.

Thanks again to all who have completed so far.

• How many so far?
  • Curb_It said:

How many so far?

1700 so far - about 1300 of which are current ST holders. Statistically a very robust response, but be good to get many more
  • Will be interesting to see how many not renewing have also pledged to return under new owners. I hope it's a large majority.
  • I will be renewing as soon as they depart, totally done!
  • Done with additional comment explaining my rationale.
  • Done, but missed out that not renewing sons season ticket as well. 2 more gaps in the NW Quadrant, seats we have had since day 1.
  • I do wonder if a 'pledge' is the right way to go rather than an escrow fund.

Everyone putting their money into a fund wouldn't have such high take up, would be administratively complex and costly.

But it would be hard cash to point at, although not that much in the grand scheme of things. 3000 people at an average of £200 including kids would be just £600k.

So I'm coming round to the idea of a pledge being as effective.

Borderline one though.
  • Yes, another two tickets my family won't be renewing, on top of mine, not covered in response.