Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

QPR v Charlton post-match views 2016

Comments

• Yes, a new low with the danger of worse to come unless Duchatelet sells up. Can't wait for the C;ub Statement, although they will hold on until the Bolton match when they will have to acknowledge relegation and all their mistakes which have contributed to it. Next season will be worse if they are both still here.
  • edited April 2016
    Roland almost there to achieving his dream of turning us into the new Leyton Orient. Course he won't be happy until we're known as a yo-yo League 2/League 1 team that sells the odd youth player to Preston and breaks even every season. But it's coming you stupid fucker....it's coming.
  • Been playing golf this afternoon and now having several beers. Getting in practice for next season when this is what I'll be doing. Pains me in one sense but our club is now toxic and until the Belgian Wanker and his brood have gone I'm done. Thanks Roland.
  • We went down today. Sad. Didn't see the game so this observation is on the wrong thread.

We started the season being told by KM we were set up to have the 3rd lowest budget in the league. God knows why because there were at least 6 clubs with less "natural" resources. We will finish the season with aprrox the 5th highest playing budget because Staprix wasted OUR money on roger Johnson, naby Starr and Cristian cebellos etc etc.

We have maxed out debt to roly fooking duchacnut paying for the hairbrain schemes of such quality individuals as katrien Marie, Tony kahone and Rachel Hawley.

We finish 23rd. Thieving Cnut.
  • stonemuse said:

Virtually relegated as are Welling, Palarrssee ensure safety, Spanners almost cement playoff position.

What a shit day.

Oh, I don't know, we got some new stalls for our kitchen.
  • Dansk_Red said:

Target 2K!!!!!

Fixed.
  • edited April 2016
    We are gone. Given loanees Sanogo out and Mak too expensive, Igor and Lookie likely to be sold, is it time to debut Hanlon and Umerah? Bauer,TeX and Fanni unlikely to be around so Thomas, Konza and Yao? JBG will go, so Charles-Cook or Aribo for last 5 games?
  • Sponsored links:

• One of the worse things about this relegation is those imposters will blame the fans.
  • Well done Northampton, a new ground to visit

I took my son to the Northampton game today, being as we live locally and he's a 'casual' cobblers fan....the fans were on the pitch afterwards, celebrating their success. The downer for me was that this will be a local charlton away game for me next season.
  • _MrDick said:

Really surprised we lost today. Roland doesn't do failure.

And "relegation is not an option."
  • Sponsored links:

• vffvff
    edited April 2016
    http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/10236521/qpr-2-1-charlton

Some great saves from Pope. That first QPR goal is definitely offside. After the Cousins equaliser Charlton had a couple of excellent chances to go ahead, particularly Vetekele. Last minute goal in reverse adds salt onto the wound but a draw was not going to be enough. Going down.
  • vff said:

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/10236521/qpr-2-1-charlton

Some great saves from Pope. That first QPR goal is definitely offside. After the Cousins equaliser Charlton had a couple of excellent chances to go ahead, particularly Vetekele. Last minute goal in reverse adds salt onto the wound but a draw was not going to be enough. Going down.

Such a poor finish by Vetokele - really shouldn't have given the keeper any chance. Probably wouldn't have made any difference in the long run but, dear God, you have to finish chances like that.
  • Gave everything today. You cannot legislate for the linesman being a cunt I'm afraid. Even with the extra 5 points we could have got today and at Ipswich we would still have be 5+1 behind seeing as the others keep winning it mos probably ain't to be.
  • vffvff
    edited April 2016

Let's face it Vetokele has been pretty pony ever since those first dozen or so games for us , shame really he looked the part

Down to fitness and sharpness. Vetekele of the start of last season would have scored that. With a proper pre season, he may get back to the player he was. Not sure that will be with Charlton, though due to his wages, and the length of contract, I don't think that is included in the FFP rules regarding turnover / wages.

http://www.financialfairplay.co.uk/financial-fair-play-explained.php
    http://www.financialfairplay.co.uk/scmp.php
  • So frustrating as we look a solid midtable side on today's evidence - well organised, hard working and dangerous going forward.
  • vff said:

Let's face it Vetokele has been pretty pony ever since those first dozen or so games for us , shame really he looked the part

Down to fitness and sharpness. Vetekele of the start of last season would have scored that. With a proper pre season, he may get back to the player he was. Not sure that will be with Charlton, considering his wages and FFP rules. He is probably not excited to play in league one either.
    I beg to differ. Why was that poor finish down to fitness and sharpness? It was just down to poor finishing IMO.
    He doesn't rank anywhere in my pantheon of top Charlton strikers.
  • Well done Northampton, a new ground to visit

Cue the club organising a Mensa test to qualify for this game, leaving real fans 1 week to arrange everything...