Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

QPR v Charlton post-match views 2016

So much for that...

Comments

• Yep. We can all stop studying the table now.
  • edited April 2016
    I can see it now.

Roland: Katrien, what happened, huh?
    Katrien: It was all Jose's fault, he wouldn't pick those players I got for him in January.
  • Game set and match. What a shocking set of results elsewhere, even if we'd had won we would still have been 8 points of safety.
  • A season where just everything has gone wrong...

Protests need to be ramped up , and encouragement for Varneys lot to make an official bid
  • Sponsored links:

• Well done Northampton, a new ground to visit
  • What game will we go down at? Bolton?
  • Oh well. At least they're not prolonging the agony.
  • Fuck it. That's all
  • Can we get relegated next week?

Fed up of this useless regime.
  • We have been down for weeks - I have had my 'grieving period' and am out the other side.

Saddened by not being bothered about going to games. Haven't been since Jan after having a season ticket since 1991.

But the whole 'we are down after today' is silly - we have been gone for ages.

At least we can all concentrate on getting the vermin out the club together now as surely there are no optimists left now.

I agree, the only difference in the last couple of weeks is that I'm perhaps a bit more sympathetic to Riga.
  • Sponsored links:

• Yes, we need to start thinking about keeping a core of players for next season. However, Roland won't get that, and we'll be looking at a whole new load of (cheap) guys coming in, back to square one. All Riga's work over the last few weeks undone. And - inevitably - a new head coach too. Huh?
  • Dansk_Red said:

Target 20K?????

oops.
  • edited April 2016
    It's quite scary to imagine how many of the team playing today will still be at the club next season. And, of course, what will the replacements be like?

Pope, Solly, Harriott and Fox might be the only ones from the starting line up.
  • Sounded like a good effort from the team and Riga. Unfortunate it was more or less relegation game before that level of fight materialised.

Onto next year.
  • edited April 2016
    stonemuse said:

Virtually relegated as are Welling, Palarrssee ensure safety, Spanners almost cement playoff position.

What a shit day.

and it's not finished yet.
    Bet ya life millwallfan will be in with some wit and wisdom.
  • It's quite scary to imagine how many of the team playing today will still be at the club next season. And, of course, what will the replacements be like?

Pope, Solly, Harriott and Fox might be the only ones from the starting line up.

Don't assume Pope and Harriott will be here - Pope is sellable and the club may not take the option up on Harriott
  • Can't wait for next season's campaign to begin.

As for the football season, i'm not too enthusiastic.

I hate you Roland and as for Katrien, well she's just a puppet. Blaming her is like blaming a burger flipper at McDonald's for what's on the menu. Roland is in charge of it all. He must go now and the campaign against him is already more important that that on the pitch. I have a feeling there a few of our fans that may well step outside the CARD approved protests and take out their frustration on the perceived powers that be. We will take him down and rebuild a better club. I know who's side i'd rather be on.