Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

That's it,official,on our arse

13»

Comments

• Atleast we'll have the best pitch in League 1.
  • I know there will be many who disagree, but right now I don't feel like being reasonable. If you are re-newing your season ticket, you are with them, not Charlton Athletic.

Precisely. Fans who buy a season ticket or work for them (they have had two years to find a new job) are on the other side now.
  • Dropping into league one is going to hurt Duchatelet a lot more than flailing season ticket sales, so each to their own.
    It is important that we keep up the displeasure and discontent on our side.

He's not happy. We're not happy. Something has to give.
  • Atleast we'll have the best pitch in League 1.

Yep but we wont have a squad good enough to play on it after he has sold all our best players, but no matter when other teams arrive they'll have a great surface to play on...LOL
  • We will have to agree to disagree Tom, he may lash out at us peasants when we do something naughty but I don't believe a few media headlines(that will quickly dry up once we are in League 1) will make him sell, as he only cares about the balance sheet, his vision for how a club should and can be run.

Maybe fans will finally stop propping him up when we find ourselves in the fourth tier for the first time in our history.

Media interest will return in about March when we are battling relegation into League 2
  • Total boycott for me, starting with the humiliating Burnley game. Think I'll chuck my season ticket on towards the end of the Brighton game and call it a day.

That is a very good idea, very powerful image if that happened
  • Uboat said:

Roland does not do failure.

If I had €1m for every time that dull attempt at humour / satire had been posted on here I still wouldn't be as rich as the man himself.
  • kentred2 said:

I know there will be many who disagree, but right now I don't feel like being reasonable. If you are re-newing your season ticket, you are with them, not Charlton Athletic.

Precisely. Fans who buy a season ticket or work for them (they have had two years to find a new job) are on the other side now.
    Agree most of your posts but cannot on this occasion, particularly regards the staff.
  • Sponsored links:

• MrOneLung said:

roland just wants to take us down to a level that Polish Pete can play at.

National league here we come.
  • "Roland doesn't do Failure."

This was a statement by the CEO in 2015.

No humour invovled, just extreme sadness at the recollection of
    yet another Classic Faux Pas By Katrien Meire.

• I will be buying a season ticket next season due to the fact that the only unfulfilled achievement on my "Bucket List" is to sit on the world famous sofa -;)
  • "Roland doesn't do Failure."

This was a statement by the CEO in 2015.

No humour invovled, just extreme sadness at the recollection of
    yet another Classic Faux Pas By Katrien Meire.

Maybe this should be the slogan for future CARD protests ?

• PL54 said:

Uboat said:

Roland does not do failure.

If I had €1m for every time that dull attempt at humour / satire had been posted on here I still wouldn't be as rich as the man himself.
    Attack the regime using their own words.

What's not to like?
  • 25May98 said:

What is he refund policy on tickets (is there one)?

If so, buy tickets then get a refund at the very last possible moment.

Distance selling regulations I think, 14 days notice to cancel.
  • Wouldn't it be awful if thousands of season ticket applications were processed and then had to be "un" processed as a result of these distance selling regs. I hope that doesn't happen.
  • cafc-west said:

mogodon said:

So angry with those blaming the owner. He's put team line-ups back on the giant screen and some people still aren't happy.

But even that change is rubbish. Didn't put a little ball next to the scorer's name and didn't show cards given...maybe Roland's way I guess.
    It was a last minute job to counter CARDs programme
  • kentred2 said:

I know there will be many who disagree, but right now I don't feel like being reasonable. If you are re-newing your season ticket, you are with them, not Charlton Athletic.

Does that include the ones passing information out ?