Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

That's it,official,on our arse

Comments

• Time for a total match boycott is my suggestion. Anything less is just fucking about.

They'll just blame a boycott on apathy and enjoy the relative calm which results. I think we need to turn up and really make a mess of the regime's afternoon.
  • mogodon said:

So angry with those blaming the owner. He's put team line-ups back on the giant screen and some people still aren't happy.

And don't forget the new pitch, and the Academy.
  • Stig said:

Failure

That would be an excellent Billboard......

• Total boycott for me, starting with the humiliating Burnley game. Think I'll chuck my season ticket on towards the end of the Brighton game and call it a day.
  • Well that is that, hopefully more people will join a boycott now it is all over.

Every penny that goes to the regime helps the regime, no season tickets, no matchday tickets, no food, no drink & no merch, cut them off, it might not be easy but if we want our club back then stand up to them in a meaningful way before we find ourselves in the fourth tier for the first time in our history.
  • MrOneLung said:

roland just wants to take us down to a level that Polish Pete can play at.

So we're stuck with him for at least another 10 years then. Fucks sake.
  • Sponsored links:

• Dave2l said:

I know there will be many who disagree, but right now I don't feel like being reasonable. If you are re-newing your season ticket, you are with them, not Charlton Athletic.

That's bollocks. If you renew your season ticket at this extreme low point, then you are die hard Charlton.

Outing the regime is going to be a tough nut to crack...but Charlton still exists.

I hate RD but really and truly...the revenue from season tickets?..he can take it or leave it, he obviously doesn't give a flying f*ck, the c*nt. Actions speak louder.
    It's not bollocks. You carry on giving him your cash.
  • mogodon said:

So angry with those blaming the owner. He's put team line-ups back on the giant screen and some people still aren't happy.

But even that change is rubbish. Didn't put a little ball next to the scorer's name and didn't show cards given...maybe Roland's way I guess.
  • edited April 2016
    How can you think that renewing your ST is other than supporting Duchat?
  • I know there will be many who disagree, but right now I don't feel like being reasonable. If you are re-newing your season ticket, you are with them, not Charlton Athletic.

You're not wrong at all

“We are the best in the world! We are the best in the world! We have beaten Charlton in football!! It is completely unbelievable! We have beaten Charlton! Charlton, birthplace of giants.

“Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana – we have beaten them all. We have beaten them all!

“Peter Varney can you hear me? Peter Varney, I have a message for you in the middle of the National League campaign. I have a message for you: We have knocked Charlton out of the football Championship.

“CARD, as they say in your language in the boxing bars around Madison Square Garden in New York: Your boys took a hell of a beating! Your boys took a hell of a beating!”
  • I disagree Tom, he will happily ride out the embarrassment of us mere mortals not understanding his visionary views.

What does he care about the media hating him, as it seems like they had a negative view of him in Belgium before we had even heard of him.

Ten thousand Charlton fans saying you won't get another penny from us, combined with the loss of income from relegation and sponsorship, will bring his experiment crashing down when he quickly realises any idea of even getting close to break even or an English club being anything but a drain on his cash is a pipe dream under his philosophy.

People have had an excuse this season as many had already paid for their season tickets but any cash going to the club in the future is just prolonging his stay and the demise of our once great club, make a real stand.
  • Gretna - the most high profile moment of our protests to date were the Sky game against Boro. Two days later came Roland's angry statement, he was riled big time.

He can make up losses on tickets by selling players or spending less. But he can't repair damage that is out of his hands such as the impact of the protests!
  • We will have to agree to disagree Tom, he may lash out at us peasants when we do something naughty but I don't believe a few media headlines(that will quickly dry up once we are in League 1) will make him sell, as he only cares about the balance sheet, his vision for how a club should and can be run.

Maybe fans will finally stop propping him up when we find ourselves in the fourth tier for the first time in our history.
  • Sponsored links:

• Dave2l said:

I know there will be many who disagree, but right now I don't feel like being reasonable. If you are re-newing your season ticket, you are with them, not Charlton Athletic.

That's bollocks. If you renew your season ticket at this extreme low point, then you are die hard Charlton.

Outing the regime is going to be a tough nut to crack...but Charlton still exists.

I hate RD but really and truly...the revenue from season tickets?..he can take it or leave it, he obviously doesn't give a flying f*ck, the c*nt. Actions speak louder.
    It's not bollocks. You carry on giving him your cash.
    At least he can top up his Oyster card
  • It might be official, but we've been on our arse since October! We were relegated in Feb - the worst season that I can recall...! Well done RD - now do us all a favour and fuck off!
  • Boycotts are a waste of time. Too many people will still turn up and we're much better off disrupting the game and embarrassing them.
  • Give 'em a chance, they've not even had time to build the training ground yet & when that's complete we'll be heading towards The Prem. :smile:

Or SeriouslyRed to put it all right.
  • edited April 2016
    mogodon said:

Time for a total match boycott is my suggestion. Anything less is just fucking about.

They'll just blame a boycott on apathy and enjoy the relative calm which results. I think we need to turn up and really make a mess of the regime's afternoon.
    Today's atmosphere was of a apathy.