Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

That's it,official,on our arse

Can we up the protest ferocity now please?

If anyone bothers to turn up.

Comments

• edited April 2016
    Yup. Game set and match. The perfect sequence of results today (not). Roland I thank you from the heart of my bottom.
  • I wonder if Roland is considering relegation now?
  • edited April 2016
    Uboat said:

Roland does not do failure.

He does now the f***er
  • Thanks Roland ...how to destroy a club in two seasons.
  • Sponsored links:

• DRAddick said:

You think this is a low point, wait 'til you see the team we start next season with.

and where we are in League 1 this time next year.
  • I'm still not sure RD will consider this a failure. A set back. Teething problem but he will plow on regardless certain in the knowledge that given time his plan will work. We are nowhere near the end of this saga yet. Not even the beginning of the end.
  • edited April 2016
    can't even imagine what this bunch of inept fuckwits will be like in L1.

YOU ARE A FAILURE DUCHATELET.

do us all a favour and piss off..,,oh, you can't can you because you're barely here.

hate this regime with a passion.
  • cafckev said:

I wonder if Roland is considering relegation now?

Well, as we all now know (thanks to Katrien) 'Roland doesn't do failure'

So, exactly how this is going to be dressed up is anyone's guess but SH Guru may be correct and it will be presented by the regime as an 'opportunity' instead of a failure.
    So expect a lot of business jargon as we approach the seemingly inevitable but if they seriously haven't yet prepared a forward business plan for relegation then this will be the height of their folly.
  • Roland still won't admit to his own failure but surely he has to accept that KM has failed ...can't always be down to the managers.
  • I quite suspect the truth of the impact of the finances has not been fully explained by pinnochio to roland yet. (if she understands herself). Once he realises Varney's phone may get a call!
  • Sponsored links:

• I know there will be many who disagree, but right now I don't feel like being reasonable. If you are re-newing your season ticket, you are with them, not Charlton Athletic.

That's bollocks. If you renew your season ticket at this extreme low point, then you are die hard Charlton.

Outing the regime is going to be a tough nut to crack...but Charlton still exists.

I hate RD but really and truly...the revenue from season tickets?..he can take it or leave it, he obviously doesn't give a flying f*ck, the c*nt. Actions speak louder.
  • stonemuse said:

Roland still won't admit to his own failure but surely he has to accept that KM has failed ...can't always be down to the managers.

But on the Roland-vision interviews, he said he thinks Katrien is "wonderful" - or some other words to that effect. Hope I'm wrong, but Riga is likely to be the scapegoat I'm afraid.
  • stonemuse said:

Roland still won't admit to his own failure but surely he has to accept that KM has failed ...can't always be down to the managers.

But on the Roland-vision interviews, he said he thinks Katrien is "wonderful" - or some other words to that effect. Hope I'm wrong, but Riga is likely to be the scapegoat I'm afraid.
    He's got to be her sugar Daddy, no other explanation for it.
  • Time for a total match boycott is my suggestion. Anything less is just fucking about.

language David.
    I'd rather get down there and give Katie et al. dogs abuse.
  • Time for a total match boycott is my suggestion. Anything less is just fucking about.

language David.
    I'll be there for the next two but may boycott the Burnley game
  • stonemuse said:

Time for a total match boycott is my suggestion. Anything less is just fucking about.

language David.
    I'll be there for the next two but may boycott the Burnley game
    same here.