Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's QPR match thread 9/4/16

Comments

• I don't know whether to read the match thread or wait until 5pm for the results on the telly. I'm not sure which will be the least tense.
  • taken and we win it back...tex to yaya.....but tackled.....they break and win a corner off tex's head
  • they develop chat about igor, but tex plays it, however fox has to defend and tex out for a qpr corner
  • Louis Mendez ‏@LouisMend now10 seconds ago
    14 mins - Corner headed back across but Charlton clear and break - #QPRvCHA #QPR #cafc
  • corner taken..in it comes....we clear...to lookie...he attacks....and lookie is fouled....our fk in qpr half
  • No point worrying about what other clubs are doing for the next 80 mins - unless we win it's all over. That's all that matters.

IF we get the three points then have a look at the table and see what the damage is...
  • I don't know whether to read the match thread or wait until 5pm for the results on the telly. I'm not sure which will be the least tense.

Let me know how you manage it... I've never been able to
  • QPR corner now, danger, back post, we clera
    lookman on the break and he is chopped by hoilet for the team
    cynical
    a booking?
  • Live table looks terrible
  • Paul Walsh talking us down on Sky as per...
  • Sponsored links:

• lookie has it...cuz....to diarra....cleared....our throw
  • cousins has it, and it is off henry for our throw
  • Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 26s27 seconds ago
    14' Lookman chopped down by Hoilett to win a free-kick wide left. It's played short, but QPR win it back. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Paul walsh being less than complimentary about our efforts so far on soccer Saturday. Nob.
  • Rotherham score in first minute...Bristol City also in front....Points gap is just too wide ..
  • Paul Walsh for Sky says its currently all QPR and that most of the play has been spent in our half
  • solly...crosses.....another addicks throw....taken.....we send in another cross...keeper takes it
  • Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 19s19 seconds ago
    15' Harriott's neat backheel sends Solly down the right, but his cross is dealt with by the QPR defence. #cafc #CAFCLive

Unfortunately the actual one looks quite similar.

The dead table doesn't look too lively either
  • Sponsored links:

• Paul Walsh talking us down on Sky as per...

The blokes a grade A bellend.
  • Paul Walsh covering us for Sky drooling all over QPR's start to the game :angry:
  • fox concedes a fk in addicks half
  • QPR play long, keep it live, chery and they do a bit on the ball
    update for bbc london
  • fk taken...in it comes...pope claims it
  • Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 16s16 seconds ago
    17' QPR deliver a free-kick from the right. Pope comes to claim it brilliantly. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • pope to solly...to igor....he wins a throw......taken...igor crosses...they clear...solly now...crosses again they celar for a throw
  • Ball in, pope collects
    pope out to solly
    misses igor and qpr have it
    but our throw
    igor in, sonogo, diarra, we attack, solly in, cleared, cousins out wide, and we get a throw
  • Right. I am not looking at the live league table for the next hour and a half. It just makes things so much worse.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!