Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's QPR match thread 9/4/16

Comments

• Why solly captain ?????

He never talks...

I know it was the same v Ipswich, but still.

To be clear I love Solly and I know that he is vice - but Cousins has thrived in the role and I would have kept him with the armband.
  • Lose today and we are down I reckon,win and we have 10% chance
  • shirty5 said:

Why solly captain ?????

He never talks...

A captain leads by example, not the amount of Jibba Jabba.
    Agree, though there have been times where the armband has seemed like a bit of an albatross for him. In the off season, assuming all are still around, I'd have Cousins and Diarra as vice-captains ahead of him. It's definitely something that seems to really drive Jordan on when he's worn the armband, and Diarra has skippered every side he's been a part of (Bordeaux, France, etc.). Nothing against Solly, I just think there are players better suited to it. I also think Tex might be a future skipper for us.
  • Apologies up front for any typos and spelling mistakes....20 mins till ko....COYR's
  • 4-4-2 to 4-2-4. At least Riga has worked out that Solly is better than Motta. Carol would have followed instructions from his glorious leader and played Motta.

QPR were 4-2-3-1 in the recent game against Boro, with Faurlin & Henry in front of the B4, & Chery in behind Polter.
  • Thanks in advance RM and Seth. Your work is always appreciated.
  • I'm ready to give it my all today
  • Tutt-Tutt said:

4-4-2 to 4-2-4. At least Riga has worked out that Solly is better than Motta. Carol would have followed instructions from his glorious leader and played Motta.

QPR were 4-2-3-1 in the recent game against Boro, with Faurlin & Henry in front of the B4, & Chery in behind Polter.

To be fair Motta is better going forward, but with the number of attacking players we have Solly's solidity at the back and his ability in 1-v-1 defending is what's required.

It's a QPR team that has more quality than their league position insinuates. Their back four are all decent, relatively mobile, but there's a rick or two in there. Faurlin and Cherry and Phillips all have quality on their day, just have to hope they have an off day and/or don't fancy it much.
  • Evening from Perth, like the line up today! COYR!!
  • BBC London hinting at a weakened QPR team today, look at players for next season
  • Sponsored links:

• Cousins and Diarra both more suited to having the armband, Solly just isn't that vocal, I never see him geeing up other players, the crowd at home etc. Whereas Jackson definitely does and I have seen that from Jordan too, and Diarra is the coolest and calmest of heads out there
  • Riga could not play it any otherway ,a draw is no good for Charlton.Think Charltons young players could feel abit out of place today.
  • Just seen the team.

Not going for a nil nil then!!!

Gonna be a Barnsley repeat 0-6

• Looks like i will be getting the QPR stand alone commentary.
  • Teams coming out.

When the Red Red Robin
    Goes bob bob bobbin’
    Along, along,
    There’ll be no more sobbin’
    As he keeps throbbin’
    His old, sweet song,
    Wake up! Wake up, you sleepy head.
    Get up! Get up get out of bed.
    Cheer up! Cheer up, the sun is red.
    Live, love, laugh and be happy!

What if I feel blue?
    I’ll go walking through
    Fields of flowers.
    Rain may glisten, but still I listen
    For hours, and hours.
    I’m like a kid again,
    Doing what I did again,
    Singing this song,
    When the Red Red Robin
    Goes bob bob bobbin’ along!

• Morts is the expert.
  • Morts expects us to go for it.
  • Teams on way out....COYR's!!!!!
  • 4 changes for QPR
  • QPR left back Robinson makes his debut for them.
  • Sponsored links:

• COYR's Another must win game! We can do this!
  • Cmon you rip snorting glory hunting Addicks!!

0-3
  • Morts says some QPR players are playing for their futures under hasslebaink
  • Addicks to ko
  • Off we go
  • hary...fani...yaya.....tackled and they push forward
  • fanni tackles.....they get it back.....sanogo wins it....to harry....sanogo....but gk
  • We kick off.
    To fanni plays long, we get it lookman
    shimmy it gets taken from him
    QPR attack well now, look to shoot, and deflected away.
    but igor now, and it messes up from sonogo, goal kick
  • Morts says we will play on the counter today
  • gk taken...fox....sanogo...fox....but keeper takes it....sends it out long and they win a fk
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!