Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's QPR match thread 9/4/16

So another cup final is upon us, we have to go out to try and win every game we have left in order to give us a chance of staving off relegation and at least one season in League One. We do seem to have picked up a bit of form recently and it sounded as though we were unlucky not to take all 3 points at Ipswich on Tuesday night, so today I fancy us to win and keep our season and faint hopes alive. Sources have reported that the squad that traveled is as follows-: Pope, Solly, Fanni, Tex, Fox, Ba, Cuz, Diarra, Lookie, Sanogo, Harriott, Hendo, Motta, Bergditch, Lennon, JJ, Igor and Big Mac.

I'll bring you the teams as soon as I get them. COYR's

Comments

• Morning Red, thanks as always for doing this. It's quarter to six here in California. Still dark outside, the dogs are passed out on my bed, and as always I'm filled with pre-game nerves. Don't really know what to expect today, just hope we put in a good performance.
  • Morning @SDAddick, bit chilly over here today, expecting a difficult game but as ever always hopeful of picking up 3 points.
  • I'm expecting
    Pope
    Solly Fanni Teixeira Fox
    Motta Cousins Jackson Lookman
    Sanogo Vetokele

I think Diarras foot will mean he's benched for the skipper, and I can see Igor getting a start ahead of Harriott

Shame JBG hasn't made the trip if true
  • Going for it.
  • CHARLTON SUBS | Henderson, Lennon, Motta, Ba, Bergdich, Jackson, Makienok
  • Exciting team.
  • So JBG is out
  • we're going for it with that team.
  • Sponsored links:

• Be interesting to see how we go without JBG.
  • Should be exciting with Harriott and Lookman on the wings.
  • Thank to daylight savings, Kick off is now a semi sensible midnight. Means I might get to bed at just after 2am rather than a couple of weeks back when it was 4am. The things we do for this bloody club.
  • That's one change for the Addicks from Tuesday's draw at Ipswich, with Igor Vetokele coming in for the injured Johann Berg Gudmundsson, looks an attacking line-up.
  • Afternoon @Sethplum, thanks for stepping in on Tuesday at such short notice and thanks to @Addickted2TheReds. Lets hope you get a decent broadcast from the QPR perspective.
  • Love it. Go down fighting with a bit of attacking flair. Fancy us today.
  • Very attacking line-up from Riga but at least he's going for it. Can't be any complaints about team selection. Over to the men in red now
  • Playing a 6-0-4 formation???
  • TEL said:

Thank to daylight savings, Kick off is now a semi sensible midnight. Means I might get to bed at just after 2am rather than a couple of weeks back when it was 4am. The things we do for this bloody club.

I'm up by 4 or 5am every Saturday morning. We are not well.
  • Like the team, fair play to Riga for going for it. Without JBG I fear we lack a bit of composure and a bit of quality. But I really hope we can get Harriott and Lookman running at the QPR defense which looks alright but not brilliant. So pleased to have Diarra starting and Cousins with him in the engine room. Come on you Reds!
  • Sponsored links:

• its only 11.10pm...Im trying to stay awake....lol more coffee!
  • SDAddick said:

TEL said:

Thank to daylight savings, Kick off is now a semi sensible midnight. Means I might get to bed at just after 2am rather than a couple of weeks back when it was 4am. The things we do for this bloody club.

I'm up by 4 or 5am every Saturday morning. We are not well.
    Definitely a clear case of withdrawal symptoms but you haven't missed that much in recent times, in fact you're better off out of if :wink: .
  • Lookman should have some fun up against their left back, Robinson.
  • Burnley 1-0 up. Can only hope they've wrapped up the league by the final day...
  • Good to see that team but we should've been showing that intent all season. I know we've probably got better players now than we had say in Nov-Feb, but I just see this as 'very Arsenal' ie the pressure's off, and we start to go for it
  • Shit or bust from Riga
  • A Fraeye-esque formation with 4 attacking players.
  • Why solly captain ?????

He never talks...

He never talks...

A captain leads by example, not the amount of Jibba Jabba.

He never talks...

Oh he does, especially to the ref but usually he let's his football do the talking. Anyway there should be 11 captains out there today COYRs.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!