Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Foods you eat strangely

Comments

• Options

When I eat a bag of crisps, just as the crisp comes out of the packet I tap it on the side of the bag to remove all crumb residue

I didn't even know I was doing it til my kids told me, and now take the piss every time I have some!

I never knew that just before I open a can of Coke I tap the top of the can twice until the wife pointed it out.
  • Options
    Cheese on toast with either Worcester sauce or celery seeds, BUT NOT BOTH!

Saving roast potatoes until the end of a roast dinner and the mashing them up in the gravy.

Like others on here, sucking the chocolate off the likes of Maltesers before eating the inner part.
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Surely I can't be the only one fed grapes freshly peeled by a dozen naked buxom wenches.
  • Options

Cold baked beans from the tin.

Sandwiches with lumps of cheese instead of bread and cucumber etc as the filling.

Leave the best (the meat) to last during any dinner.

Lick the plate when ever there is any liquid like element left on the plate.

Custard creams and bourbons - all the biscuit first.

Always fold over cheese on toast.

Mayo and ketchup together on lots of stuff.

When having cheese on toast - pickle on one slice, ketchup on another, salad cream on one and coleslaw on the last.
    Still fold.

Lump of cheese on a slice of ham which is rolled up and eaten.

Cheese used as a spoon to eat cold beans, coleslaw, pot salad etc.

Drink the 'juice' from a tin of tuna during the draining process.

Mate, that's disgusting. Tinned tuna is bad enough but drinking the juice, eugh.
  • Options
    That's the one I was just going to quote. You are absolute filth Organiser
  • Options
    I had a very long day at work the other week on a day I'd meant to go to the supermarket. Arriving home at 12.15, no food in the house I ate a ton of tuna and went to bed. Living the dream.

I did not drink the juice even though it was tuna in spring water. If you are drinking the juice when it's tuna in oil, this has got to be high up there in the weird stakes.

I always have my boiled eggs big end up and then tap the tops, peel them and put the shells into the egg cup under the egg. Salt and pepper the eggs and dunk in toast soldiers buttered and cut to about 5mm les than the width of the egg. Anyone who does it any other way is wrong.
  • Options
    Have you smelled that juice Organiser?

That will follow you around for at least two days! No amount of tooth brushing coffee drinking or shit eating will take that smell away.

And a belch on the tube suddenly gets you a carriage to yourself.

Animal !!!
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Have you smelled that juice Organiser?

That will follow you around for at least two days! No amount of tooth brushing coffee drinking or shit eating will take that smell away.

And a belch on the tube suddenly gets you a carriage to yourself.

Animal !!!

Now you put it like that, everyone will be doing it...
  • Options
    kiwi fruits skin and all
  • Options

kiwi fruits skin and all

Reckons that'd shred the old sphyncta on the way out that?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Custard creams, Oreos, Bourbons, any sandwich cream biscuit, top layer first, scoop filling with teeth then bottom layer. If I am in the mood and want to go 'kin mental, I eat the top layers of two Oreos and bang the remaining pieces together to make a super biscuit.
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    growing up i always ate things one thing at a time, (so all the meat, then all the potatoes and then finally all the vegetables) i didn't like gravy and hated dishes where everything was mixed up as I was always worried there would be things hidden in there i wouldn't like.

I eat chocolate mousses by digging a crater to the bottom of pot and then making the crater bigger and bigger until i've eaten all the mousse.
  • Options
    edited April 2016

kiwi fruits skin and all

Reckons that'd shred the old sphyncta on the way out that?
    Not at all digests nicely plenty of fiber :)

• Options
    The tuna juice one is disgusting!
  • Options
    The skin on cold custard.Best thing ever.
  • Options

I raise you the burnt corner skin bit on a rice pudding!
  • Options

School cold custard was the best, it came in slices.
  • Options
    I was in McDonalds with my grandson before the Brentford game, a bloke came in and sat next to us after purchasing a burger. He opened the burger so that he had the bun on one side and the burger on the bun base on the other. He then poured one whole sachet of salt on the bun and another sachet of salt on the burger and munched the lot!

Each to there own I suppose!
  • Options
    I love cold spaghetti carbonara for breakfast!
  • Options
    Mars bar in the fridge then cut up into thin slices. Also cold yorkshire puddings with jam.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

RedPanda said:

Pizza. I don't like cheese so depending on where I am I de-cheese as much as possible.

I had a friend like that, they found the ideal solution. They don't eat pizza...

On a similar note, what about those prize plums who "Don't like tomatoes or cheese", but love pizza. Dick heads.
    Not at all. The cooking and the combination of different items makes all the difference. I hate raw tomatoes, tomato juice, tomato soup, and cooked tomatoes as just cooked tomatoes but I'm very happy to eat tomato sauce on pasta and on pizzas.
    Prize plum... :wink:
  • Options

Cold baked beans from the tin.

Sandwiches with lumps of cheese instead of bread and cucumber etc as the filling.

Leave the best (the meat) to last during any dinner.

Lick the plate when ever there is any liquid like element left on the plate.

Custard creams and bourbons - all the biscuit first.

Always fold over cheese on toast.

Mayo and ketchup together on lots of stuff.

When having cheese on toast - pickle on one slice, ketchup on another, salad cream on one and coleslaw on the last.
    Still fold.

Lump of cheese on a slice of ham which is rolled up and eaten.

Cheese used as a spoon to eat cold beans, coleslaw, pot salad etc.

Drink the 'juice' from a tin of tuna during the draining process.

People dig you out on Tuna "juice", but let this particular piece of animalistic Millwall-like behaviour slide by? What's the world coming to?

Have you no decorum?

You will be telling us you eat peas with a spoon next.

:smiley:
  • Options

When I eat a bag of crisps, just as the crisp comes out of the packet I tap it on the side of the bag to remove all crumb residue

I didn't even know I was doing it til my kids told me, and now take the piss every time I have some!

I never knew that just before I open a can of Coke I tap the top of the can twice until the wife pointed it out.
    Yeah but there's a good reason to do that.(Or it might be a load of old toot .)

chemistry.about.com/od/howthingsworkfaqs/f/cantapping.htm
  • Options
    humble pie.
  • Options
    I eat Chinese with a fork.

Using a pair of sticks in one hand when a fork is a far, easier, more efficient and, frankly, superior method is just ridiculous.

Actually, on reflection, it's everyone who uses chopsticks in the face of this glaringly obvious alternative that eats weirdly.

:smiley:
  • Options

Cold baked beans from the tin. Yep, I do this

Sandwiches with lumps of cheese instead of bread and cucumber etc as the filling. I don't understand this one, are you saying a cheese and cucumber sandwich is cheese slices around a cucumber?

Leave the best (the meat) to last during any dinner. Yep

Lick the plate when ever there is any liquid like element left on the plate. not ANY liquid.

Custard creams and bourbons - all the biscuit first. Top biscuit, then middle cream, then bottom biscuit.

Always fold over cheese on toast. Why?

Mayo and ketchup together on lots of stuff. Absolutely

Still fold. Why?

Lump of cheese on a slice of ham which is rolled up and eaten. This is fine.

Cheese used as a spoon to eat cold beans, coleslaw, pot salad etc. Erm not sure it's acceptable but not too weird.

Drink the 'juice' from a tin of tuna during the draining process. I do this sometimes with the spring water one, never with oil/brine

• Options
    I used to eat peanut butter and jam sandwiches with prawn cocktail sandwiches at school. Also used to get a Twix, bite off the top layer of chocolate and then stick hula hoops on top and eat.

When eating at Mcdonald's I will put a chip into the straw then proceed to suck through strawberry milkshake. I don't do this with Coke as that would be weird.
  • Options
    Pies upside down so I can dip my chips in the juices easily.

I lick twiglets.

I lick all the chocolate off of a kitkat before eating the biscuit part.

And the most bizarre involves KFC but we wont go there :)
  • Options
    TEL said:

Pies upside down so I can dip my chips in the juices easily.

I lick twiglets.

I lick all the chocolate off of a kitkat before eating the biscuit part.

And the most bizarre involves KFC but we wont go there :)

I completely misread your first word, and decided that you'd taken this to a new and not entirely delightful level....
  • Options
    Have been told I eat bananas weirdly because I peel them from the bottom and not the top bit where they all join together on the bunch.