Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Oi Katrien, pre-poured hot drinks, really ???

13»

Comments

• Nothing wrong with part pre-poured pints especially if they are shot anyway.

Or you can spend a few quid on the multi/pouring machines they seem to have at eg twickenham, possibly Wembley.

It's not the pre poured pints that are the problem (although I think they should be poured 2/3 rather than 7/8) it's the hot drinks. Mental, get a decent boiler tap, we have one at work makes good tea.
  • Don't buy anything from the club or matchday operation, simple really.
    Hot drinks available elsewhere close to the ground - I know that means you can't have one at halftime.
    Bring a flask.
    That delaware mob will shortly get the hint, won't they?
    Aside from the political issue, the partially pre-poured pints system has worked fine anywhere I've seen it, football grounds, music festivals. The Valley's resistance to it is baffling - although fosters and john smiths are both awful so I can't figure how there's any demand at all. Pre-poured 'hot' drinks is fuckwittery of the lowest order.

Given the galloping paranoia among those running the club, I imagine trying to get in with a thermos flask would trigger every security alarm in the place. Well worth trying ...