Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CARD - Noon announcement - Birmingham

12346»

Comments

• mogodon said:

Any reports on whether Squirrel Face managed to grin her way through the latest protest or is she struggling to retain her legendary sense of humour?

At the Boro game, she sat their grinning as she knew that the cameras would be on her at some point during the protest. For the Brum game, I looked up at her while the stress balls were being cleared and she was certainly not grinning. She had a scowl on her face and looked decidedly unhappy with all the protests. Despite her joint statement with MPS. Despite Roland's "Statement". Despite the Club's "Joint Statement" about the protests. She was and remains powerless to stop us. We are winning! We have to keep up the pressure and get the two of them out of our club.
  • I'm sorry you can't take that bag of Brussels sprouts in I'm confiscating them.
  • I'm sorry you can't take that bag of Brussels sprouts in I'm confiscating them.

Everybody in the lower west should eat a bowl of Brussel sprouts before the game and drink a couple of pints of Real ale...that should get a reaction
  • bobmunro said:

25May98 said:

That was fantastic. What a mess!!!

Just a suggestion. If you wanted to create even more chaos could we have balls with a number on. 0,5,10 etc...(sharpie pen). Chuck yours on at the minute given. This will keep a constant flow of balls and constant stoppages.

Sorry, this is probably taking things too far.

I agree hard to organise so keep it simple.. Two rounds, one at kick off one on ten mins...
    Front rank - FIRE! Rear rank - FIRE! FIRE at will.
    Shouldn't that be Fire at Roland? Poor Will always seems to kop it.
  • Thanks to RD and KM, we'll be derdeklasse next year. I like being tweedeklasse but I fear we'll be vierdeklasse before too long if this regime stays in place
  • Think we need to keep going smaller. Brussel sprouts next time. Then peas (keeping to the vegetable theme). Then we hit a problem as I don't think sand will get too much distance. So perhaps we go to space hoppers.

Rice ?

Uncooked of course.

• Plastic rats like the Florida Panthers. The team actually provide the rats for the fans to chuck on the ice there!
  • Sponsored links:

• We have an ice hockey club in Calgary that actually encourages this type of thing...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bN5iZVxnSr8
  • Do they collect them for charity or something Oakster?
  • Oakster said:

We have an ice hockey club in Calgary that actually encourages this type of thing...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bN5iZVxnSr8

You're just a bunch of amateurs CARD. That's it for me. Season ticket at Calgary next season.

It's a good job Hull don't do this every time they score. We might still be up there at the KC stadium.